Manx Police Force = Police Chief Wiggam

Knoxville

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
T.B.H. I was at the ground at the day in question ,and can honestly say that I have never seen a crowd as hostile as that one ,all my years

playing and spectating at Manx football grounds .

Quite a few Rushen fans were a disgrace ,and one of the linesmen officiating at the game actually resigned from Manx football in protest at the way he was abused by the fans from start to finish of that game and the way Manx F. A. brushed the whole thing under the carpet.

Lee Dixon was trying to get to the dressing room at the end of the game through a crowd of supporters when he was confronted by Mr Glover and jostled and verbally abused ( Mr Glover blamed Dixon for getting his son sent off) Mr Glover was actually heard to say" I,m going to get Dixon" before confronting him.

Having said that there is no excuse for the course of action Lee Dixon undertook!.

But before you hang draw and quarter Dixon, Know this! that the poor harmless old man involved has been involved in violence all his adult life ,is not very popular down south (for obvious reasons)and is no stranger to the judiciary himself.

He still could have walked away, its more the fact he did it. He should have known better coaching kids and all that.

He needs to be punished properly and the best action would be a total ban being involved in football.

Yea ,I suppose you're right knoxville!

He could have used his head more!

Homarus, you have been censored for Pulrose Wit

I'd take them to court under article 14 of the European Human Rights Act

What are you saying ? they're discriminating on the grounds of my sick sense of humour??

Homarus, you have been censored for Pulrose Wit

I'd take them to court under article 14 of the European Human Rights Act

What are you saying ? they're discriminating on the grounds of my sick sense of humour??

Far from it, this is clearly a case of discrimination on the grounds of ethnicity

Vis a vis, that you are Pulrose Scum and will be treated with the contempt you deserve

Generations of flogging the rest of us for ham baps, breeding irreseponsibly and leaving your cars propped up on bricks have marked you out as outsiders

Draw a line in the sand Homarus, tell them enough is enough

Hello Dan.

Are well? I was only thinking about you whilst watching a documentary about the bassist of the New York Dolls and how you hadn't been around much lately.

:huh:

well hey, I been busy. Still am actually..

Lee Dixon must have had a good lawyer. :o

He did, also the Deemster trying the case is a football fanatic, and involved in coaching kids football .

Add into the mix that" the old gentleman "(Loose term) has thrown more than a few headbutts in his time himself and you can clearly see ,it was a forgone conclusion .

She claimed police told her it was 'not in the public interest to prosecute the man' as he was of previous good character, had shown remorse and was not likely to offend again.

So does that mean we're all allowed one freebie sexual assault? Provided of course you've kept your nose clean in the past.

Add into the mix that" the old gentleman "(Loose term) has thrown more than a few headbutts in his time himself and you can clearly see ,it was a forgone conclusion contusion .

Fixed your post ;)

Subtle wit ? I prefer the blunt instrument myself (a bit like Lee Dixon)

You're out of my league Albert!

Archived