Hendrix Conspiracy

Stu Peters

Wow - there's something so appealing about conspiracy theories - I love 'em!

Latest was a programme about Jimi Hendrix on the Performance Channel tonight. Reckons that the CIA/FBI/Mob offed him as the US Government saw him as dangerously subversive for his links with the Black Panther movement.

We all thought he'd choked on his own vomit after a barbiturate overdose and full of heroin. Those close to him say he didn't use heroin (he was an LSD kinda guy) and that he'd been held down by persons unknown and filled up/drowned with red wine. When they turned him at the hospital a gallon of the stuff drained out of him, yet he only had 20 mg of alcohol in his blood!

His manager was allegedly an ex-military 'spook' character who died in strange circumstances a couple of years later, as did many other witnesses to Jimi's last few days...

If only I can prove that Mika is Al Quaeda...

Wow - there's something so appealing about conspiracy theories - I love 'em!

Latest was a programme about Jimi Hendrix on the Performance Channel tonight. Reckons that the CIA/FBI/Mob offed him as the US Government saw him as dangerously subversive for his links with the Black Panther movement.

We all thought he'd choked on his own vomit after a barbiturate overdose and full of heroin. Those close to him say he didn't use heroin (he was an LSD kinda guy) and that he'd been held down by persons unknown and filled up/drowned with red wine. When they turned him at the hospital a gallon of the stuff drained out of him, yet he only had 20 mg of alcohol in his blood!

His manager was allegedly an ex-military 'spook' character who died in strange circumstances a couple of years later, as did many other witnesses to Jimi's last few days...

If only I can prove that Mika is Al Quaeda...

Jimmy Hendrix was at least an incredible musician, - one could almost possibly imagine something in the conspiracy theories.

If Mika had some weird misfortunte death - I'm sure none of us would remember in 3 years time, nevermind 30 or so years (unless it was incredibly spectacular)......

I was working as a night porter at that shitty hotel on the Cromwell Road where Hendrix met his end

It's true that he and his crew were doing lots of acid, dope, speed etc.

But how come only he died ? and how come one of the roadies gave his address as the US embassy in Grosvenor Square ?

How come the same "roadie" was staying at the Dakota Hotel in New York the week John Lennon was gunned down ?

I actually made all that up, but it just shows how these things gain credence

Archived