[BBC News] Zero tolerance for takeaway yobs

Newsbot

I really feel sorry for the people who work in these places, Douglas is a sea of braindead testosterone-supercharged wankers at the weekend.

The vendors of kebabs and burgers should equip themselves with shotguns, then when the wholly predictable tirade of racist abuse starts, the vendor can simply blow the offender's worthless head off.

I really feel sorry for the people who work in these places, Douglas is a sea of braindead testosterone-supercharged wankers at the weekend.

The vendors of kebabs and burgers should equip themselves with shotguns, then when the wholly predictable tirade of racist abuse starts, the vendor can simply blow the offender's worthless head off.

There were 6 of them in the Broadway Cinema on Sunday night - what a performance!! It was like being at the Saturday Matinee at the Picture House. Why do it.........if you're not interested in the movie then bugger off somewhere else! :angry:

Don't get me started on cinema noisiness: I once actually had to take somebody's phone out of their hand and turn it off because they were answering a call in the middle of the film! They were lucky I gave the phone back to them rather than smashing it into tiny little pieces.

Archived