Heather Mills Mc Scary

Amadeus

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently in a recent interview about his failed marriage, Sir Paul McCartney was asked if he would ever go down on one knee again

In response he said, "I'd prefer it if you called her Heather."

...Jeebus! £50 million - she's certainly landed on her foot.

I just don't know what to make of all this. What is clear is that the poor woman is very close to a break down - she was pretty much unable to control her emotions in the interviews and what she said, and how she said it, isn't going to help her case.

All it results in is more and more coverage and analysis of what she's said - and for those who want to be hostile there's lots they can throw at her in refutation of what she's claimed.

Not productive - divorce is never nice, but to do it with the gutter press and the opinions of everyone from the chatteratti to the chavs chipping in must make it pure hell.

Money - I tend to see it as a corrupting thing - but an eternal source of fascination too. Its like a road accident people just want to rubberneck.

I think she's get's so much bad publicity - simply from the fact that she is messing about with one of our 'national treasures'. It's like someone taking advantage of the royals, or stealing from a poppy collection box - they'll get the same treatment. Most people, except for Paul McCartney, saw this coming at the start.

Ah but there are ways and means of conducting this outside of hte public glare - I recall one photo of her coming out of her house where indiscreetly had a pad of paper with her divorce notes on it. If she was that concerned about the manner in which the media portray her then dont get them fuel for the fire.

I very much doubt that either side is blameless in all this but there are ways and means to conduct your affairs (no pun intended) in a more dignified manner....I mean come on she was recently on the American version of Dancing on Ice/Celebrity Come Dancing or something similar for fuck sake!!!!

She would get far less stick if she wasn't so greedy. I can understand people like Mrs John Charman (they had no money when they married, she gave up her job, he got very rich) wanting chunky divorce settlements but Heather Mills McCartney has basically had four years of living it up and now wants £34,000 for every day she spent married to him.

He is reportedly offering her £20 million. If she'd taken that instead of being such a greedy cow (and let's face it, £20 million would afford you a pretty reasonable existence), everybody would have forgotten her by now (if she'd let them, which I doubt she would).

Most people, except for Paul McCartney, saw this coming at the start.

What are you on about?

There were a lot of reports several years ago, that he had refused to sign a pre-nuptual agreement - and the phrase 'there's no fool, like an old fool' abounded at the time.

Apparently in a recent interview about his failed marriage, Sir Paul McCartney was asked if he would ever go down on one knee again

In response he said, "I'd prefer it if you called her Heather."

...Jeebus! £50 million - she's certainly landed on her foot.

hahahaha that's brilliant! :lol::lol::lol:

Maybe there's an other possibility under Freedom To Flourish? Make pre nups legal here and watch as the moneybags take up residence to qualify so they can marry here?

There were a lot of reports several years ago, that he had refused to sign a pre-nuptual agreement - and the phrase 'there's no fool, like an old fool' abounded at the time.

I didnt think that pre-nups were legally binding under UK legislation?

I think you are technically correct - but they have started to be taken into account, especially by the court of appeal.

I have bought a lot of Beatles stuff over past years - I want some of my money back if that much is going to her - no one needs/deserves that amount of money after a divorce.

Archived