Heather Mills Mc Scary

Amadeus

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awwww this man makes me laugh at times ! :) no im not declan! but bet u would be so surprised n shocked if i was tho!!!

But anyways .....

Heather mills has lived quite a colourfull life – so what? Its a good thing!

But theres a great difference between her being paid £15,000 for sleeping with someone which she says she ENJOYED + a poor 18 year old prostitute living on the streets who sells herself and sleeps with men, ONLY 2 finance her drink + drugs addiction!!! :(

I watched most of the - Heather Mills: What Really Happened (available on C4 catchup) film last night - (Jacques Peretti delves deep into the Heather Mills story. He talks to her father and tries to separate fact from fiction.).

Very interesting investigation into many of her 'claims' and her version of her life, followed up by visits to those involved.

I watched most of the - Heather Mills: What Really Happened (available on C4 catchup) film last night - (Jacques Peretti delves deep into the Heather Mills story. He talks to her father and tries to separate fact from fiction.).

Very interesting investigation into many of her 'claims' and her version of her life, followed up by visits to those involved.

yeah watched it myself, couldn't really figure out what the point of the programme was other than to rubbish the vast majority of her stories...she's a fantasist plain and simple. Hopefully she'll just disapear out of the public eye now, god knows i've had more than enough of her.

“4,000 ABUSIVE ARTICLES WRITTEN ABOUT ME – I LIVE IN A PRISON, I LIVE IN A PRISON, PEOPLE WILL GO FOR ME TOMORRA SAYING SHES CRAZY AND SHES THIS AND THAT, WELL GO FOR IT.

BECAUSE I WILL DO EVEN MORE!” – HEATHER MILLS :)

“4,000 ABUSIVE ARTICLES WRITTEN ABOUT ME – I LIVE IN A PRISON, I LIVE IN A PRISON, PEOPLE WILL GO FOR ME TOMORRA SAYING SHES CRAZY AND SHES THIS AND THAT, WELL GO FOR IT.

BECAUSE I WILL DO EVEN MORE!” – STEVEN :)

Fixed

she's a fantasist plain and simple. Hopefully she'll just disapear out of the public eye now, god knows i've had more than enough of her.

I can't imagine that there are many other billionaires queuing up to be shagged by a peg-leg and then taken to the cleaners.

(although I'm guessing there may be a special interest site somewhere on the internet catering for this exact scenario)

• 4 months later...

Archived