Heather Mills Mc Scary

Amadeus

I think she is horrible, if MrBees wants rid of me ever, I'd just go quietly, there would be none of this 'money making' scheming. Greed is not nice is it? I'm glad she feels hated, I didnt know her before she married her Beatle and I couldnt care less about her now, I just think this public performance is really crass, I would find it highly amusing if she got her money then died the following day - much luck may it bring her.

Clearly money dosent make people happy - I'm glad to be me.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There were a lot of reports several years ago, that he had refused to sign a pre-nuptual agreement - and the phrase 'there's no fool, like an old fool' abounded at the time.

I didnt think that pre-nups were legally binding under UK legislation?

I think you are technically correct - but they have started to be taken into account, especially by the court of appeal.

Interesting article about pre-nups by a solicitor:

http://www.terry.co.uk/pre-nuptial.html

Summary: not generally enforceable in the UK, but may be taken into account if the courts consider it appropriate in the circumstances e.g. spouse 'jurisdiction shopping' to avoid enforcement of a pre-nup.

Maybe there's an other possibility under Freedom To Flourish? Make pre nups legal here and watch as the moneybags take up residence to qualify so they can marry here?

Not a bad idea. With a 40% divorce rate, no doubt we'd get quite a few famous (and no doubt infamous) takers. Some of them might also be inclined to bring their companies with them.

...the difficult bit would be explaining the move to the *missus of course!!!

* or husband - I am reliably advised women can also make money these days, and not just from divorce

* or husband - I am reliably advised women can also make money these days, and not just from divorce

What? Has the world gone mad?

Why are they not at home ironing cakes and knitting fluffy kittens?????

I almost pissed myself when she uttered:

"Maybe I'm not after ANY money at all !!???"

then proceeded to mention her £ 1.5 million Legal Bill.

She wouldn't know the truth if it slapped her round the face with a 40lb cod.

Lying, manipulative tramp if you ask me...

...GOMH*...

Not sure why discussing someone in the media makes everyone concerned "celebrity obsessed". I bet you have at some point on here (although before someone points it out you haven't denied being one yourself).

I'm not sure what to make of it all really except that I don't believe she ought to have any right to such obscene amounts of money when it's his long career that has earned it, not her.

For her to claim that the press are "worse than murderers and paedophiles" however is laughable. I know which I'd choose if I had a choice between a journalist/murderer/paedophile moving in next door....

I think she's get's so much bad publicity - simply from the fact that she is messing about with one of our 'national treasures'. It's like someone taking advantage of the royals, or stealing from a poppy collection box - they'll get the same treatment. Most people, except for Paul McCartney, saw this coming at the start.

It was rather daft trying to get the better of the greatest spin doctor in Britain.

I'm not sure what to make of it all really except that I don't believe she ought to have any right to such obscene amounts of money when it's his long career that has earned it, not her.

His fortune was made secure by the guidance of his previous father-in-law, I seem to remember.

Archived