Trauma Cebter Under The Knife

Brain Training

More Brain Training

All the above rule! But I'll add:

Advance Wars

Castlevania

Meteos

Kirby canvas

Animal Crossing (tho not everyones cup of tea, it's done more game hours in my house between me and the kids than anything else ever)

Mario & Luigi (if you like rpg's)

Metroid Prime Hunters

Pokemon Perl

Zelda's been keeping me from finishing Halo3, it's an amazing game.

PSP has a few good games, but nowhere near as many as the DS. Plus they're all just like ps2 games. The DS is truly unique, the games on it are unlike anything else, superb!

Picked up a DS Lite yesterday evening on the cheap

Off the back of a lorry cheap? :lol:

Games I'd recommend would be:

Mario Kart DS

Mario 64DS

Metroid Prime Hunters

Zelda Phantom Hourglass

BustaMove DS is pretty cool as is Tetris if you want some puzzlers.

New Super Mario Bros

The Legend Of Zelda Phantom Hourglass

Mario Kart DS

42 All Time Classics

Trauma Cebter Under The Knife

Brain Training

More Brain Training

All the above rule! But I'll add:

Advance Wars

Castlevania

Meteos

Kirby canvas

Animal Crossing (tho not everyones cup of tea, it's done more game hours in my house between me and the kids than anything else ever)

Mario & Luigi (if you like rpg's)

Metroid Prime Hunters

Pokemon Perl

Zelda's been keeping me from finishing Halo3, it's an amazing game.

PSP has a few good games, but nowhere near as many as the DS. Plus they're all just like ps2 games. The DS is truly unique, the games on it are unlike anything else, superb!

Can't believe this but I have to concur with ai_droid.The ds lite is far superior to the psp.Sadly enough all 5 of us in our house have ds lites and when the chance avails itself we all connect wirelessly and have a blast on Mario Kart , superb !! We can on occassion even connect to our next door neighbours on the ds lites and have a play.

it all depends what ur lookin for i like the ps2 in ur hand thing as i found i got bored really quickly with my ds as it's much more fun for multiplayer games rather than sat on ur own which the psp wins hands down, just love gta, sofcom, fifa street 2, tenchu, shinobido etc which wouldn't look & play half as good on the ds.

Although super mario, mario cart are legendary games for the ds only let down for mario cart is that it'd be better with more tracks.

not wantin to start the pointless arguments like on the ps3 thread just statin my opinion.

it all depends what ur lookin for i like the ps2 in ur hand thing as i found i got bored really quickly with my ds as it's much more fun for multiplayer games rather than sat on ur own which the psp wins hands down, just love gta, sofcom, fifa street 2, tenchu, shinobido etc which wouldn't look & play half as good on the ds.

I think the psp's good if you're at home and you struggle to get near the telly or don't own a bigger console. It's a pretty poor portable though, it's big, the UMD stuff is very silly, and the screen location means you need a bag, making it even more bulky.

The ds is perfect, fits in your pocket, you flip it open to play, shut it when your done, fast start times, all sweet. Loads of single player games, in fact most of the ones on my list are single player.

The biggest bonus is the touch screen though, means you get unique games rather than ps2 ports.

Picked up a DS Lite yesterday evening on the cheap

Off the back of a lorry cheap? :lol:

wouldn't want to say ;) hahaha picked up phantom hourglass at lunchtime, had a very quick blast, yep it's lovely to look at a little difficult to get to grips with the fact that it is completely touch controlled but i'm already hooked...thanks for all the comments.

Archived