[BBC News] Money taken in card shop burglary

Newsbot

We had a burglary, or rather a theft, at our house.

Cash (un-used notes) and a computer with a lot of work on it was stolen. Neighbours knew one of them involved and we told the police, we even gave the name. It was the name of a care kid and so the police were reluctant to do anything, in fact they did nothing. Sweet FA. We even heard the kid came home with an unexpected large sum of cash with him. Still they did nothing.

So if it turns out the thief is one of our protected species then I suppose nothing more will be done.

I often wonder how much more misery the little shite has caused since.

Cash (un-used notes) and a computer with a lot of work on it was stolen. Neighbours knew one of them involved and we told the police, we even gave the name. It was the name of a care kid and so the police were reluctant to do anything, in fact they did nothing. Sweet FA. We even heard the kid came home with an unexpected large sum of cash with him. Still they did nothing.

So if it turns out the thief is one of our protected species then I suppose nothing more will be done.

did you get your stuff back? if you did i can understand the police doing nowt, if they did the kid would just stay where it was and in practice it would be a waste of time and money. if you didn't get your stuff back then it's wrong for them to not retrieve it for you.

Sorry %age but I do not believe that the Isle of Man Police would do in your words "Sweet FA"

Have you ever thought of contacting the Department of Home Affairs over your claim?

Have you ever thought of contacting your MHK/S?

Have you even thought of registering a complaint with the Police Complaints Commission?

Let us know what your thoughts are in this one

Last 10

Archived