Ramsey Swimming Pool

Pat Ayres

How about a really big undertakers ?

Most of the inhabitants of Ramsey look as though they're on borrowed time, so it would make more commercial sense than a cinema, ice rink or gym

I also think those suggestions in the press about ships docking at a restored Queens Pier are hilarious, have they never seen the weather out there ?

The great thing about the north of the Island and RAMSEY was that it used to be free of all the petty crims and drug type persona that are now sent up from the beautiful capital namely Blackpool sorry Douglas.

All the shite the Island produced was dumped at Bride, so now that you have your big incinerator why not bring all the bodies to it.

Then the North gets a brand new prison with single cell occupancy and SKY TV for the majority of Butties to idle their time away, playing football on a brand new astro turf pitch, fill themselves full of make me look big food and off to the brand new gym.

Lawyer speak will be done by video phone as no one in DOUGLAS can be arsed to go and see their clients 24 miles away and all family visitors need to be brought up to Jurby (nearly!) by the social.

But a revolution is on its way and soon, property north is cheaper but to rise, step in before you miss the boat.

Goodness Gracious me this is the most amusing forum I ever joined. In my defence I have not joined many but !!!!

Choo Choo

He is over the last

PS Sorry if this does not make any sense but I am sure you will all understand anyway?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"3 If the pool stopped existing and the water were drained it could cause subsidence and threaten the integrity of the foundations of Kings court, the block of flats next to it."

what rubbish, who ever came up with that idea is pretty thick. water can not possibly provide structural integrity of that kind to any building. if the apartments where that vunerable to subsidence then they should be evacuated immediately.

who is the politician who said that skrappey? if he wishes to be taken seriosly as a politician, or even a person then he should speak more sense. it's a shame we don't get many good quality people in public office any more.

If the pool stopped existing and the water were drained it could cause subsidence and threaten the integrity of the foundations of Kings court, the block of flats next to it.

Can't see a problem with that, the sooner the bl**dy ugly thing is demolished the better.

I think we all know that the site will be a modern "kings court" i reckon lots and lots of apartments.

Mr hemmings now owns a lot of the quay side property and from the way things are looking there is going to be a glut of apartments.

Don't ever think that ramsey will have a leisure complex because its never going to happen.

Ramsey did have one years ago and they turned it into a car park ?

Like most people up north you have to go to the pub for any sort of leisure time.

As for making surrounding property unstable lol that gave me a good giggle lol, i didnt see any property falling down the last time they drained it and re-tiled the pool.

Keep smoking the herb is all i will say to that poster :P

Archived