Cod4

Roger Smelly

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^ agreed. Also a few minutes in there is a little lul. Run out and put some claymores around . that took care of a few bods when i did it .

Im stuck on the mile high club on veteran!! anyone done it yet? holy sh1t

Remind me, was this the one after the main game where the timer counts down? If so, the best advice I can give you is pretty much - dont stop walking a keep your finger on the trigger. I tried hiding and picking them off but there is no way you have the time. You just need to keep going forward. By the end you will reach your target and it will give you a checkpoint.

^ agreed. Also a few minutes in there is a little lul. Run out and put some claymores around . that took care of a few bods when i did it .

Im stuck on the mile high club on veteran!! anyone done it yet? holy sh1t

Remind me, was this the one after the main game where the timer counts down? If so, the best advice I can give you is pretty much - dont stop walking a keep your finger on the trigger. I tried hiding and picking them off but there is no way you have the time. You just need to keep going forward. By the end you will reach your target and it will give you a checkpoint.

Shooting through things is a must. Walls, chairs etc. I thought I was gonna pull my hair out when playing it on Hardened.

• 1 year later...
Done it on normal and hardened no problems at all. but veteran the closest i came after about 2 hours of trying was upstairs one corner away from getting to the door.

:angry:

Pfft! I bought it for my Mac the other weeks and can't get past the training level :(

Archived