Jehoavh Witness's Idiocy

b4mbi

ans , if that is the best you can do , to offer something constructive , I would not bother posting as you obviously are quite a petty and childlike person

Forgive me, but who was it who stamped his feet and declared he wasn't going to answer any of the questions being asked of him and that he was going to leave this thread, never to return? That's real mature of you there, champ.

You want to huff out of a thread and say you're not coming back, then be my guest. Don't be surprised if someone calls you on it though.

Eagerly awaiting your next dummy spit.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No me neither unfortunately , people may mock , but at the end of the day I don't really care what people on this forum think , because you have in your minds that I am brainwashed and the religion rules my life.In my personal experience , from my own selfish perspective , this JW religion has improved me as a person and has given me a better way of life.Is that such a bad thing.Well apparently according to the all knowing , all wise experts on here , it is a bad thing

Me too. The flying spaghetti monster has done nothing but enrich my life, and keep me firmly grounded in reality. I won't hear a bad word said against him - and I don't care when people say that all the hours I've studied his writings have been a complete waste of time. Luckily I realised this when my children were at a young age, and was able to pass the same views onto them.

Its not upto me who goes to heaven , but I am more than happy with the alternative.

I've probably missed something in this thread, but what is the alternative?

No ans , you've missed something in life , go and get a personality , eagerly awaiting your next well thought out response to offer something

kidcry.jpg

The limit on 144,000 going to heaven has not yet been reached as scriptures indicate that when the sealing of the 144,000 is complete that the end of this wicked system ( not the literal Earth ) will happen.

How the fuck do you know the limit has/has not been reached ?!! where's the E V I D E N C E ?

If I wrote some scriptures would you follow them blindly too?

How about allowing women the choice of whether or not to take their pregnancy to full term?

Mother apart, it's not really anyone else's business other than the father, and still he can only have a say, as at the end of the day it's not him that has to physically have the thing.

Bah humbug.

Eh? I'm talking about the billions of people that have died throughout history. If they're not in heaven, where are they? If it's floating around in some perpetual limbo or complete souldeath, I'm not sure I'd be 'more than happy' with that.

If I believed, I'm pretty sure I'd want to be in Heaven and I'd be pretty gutted if I didn't make it.

Does anyone else have a sensible answer? Where do all the others go?

Marcus, remind me again who is petty and childlike?

I think his alternative is a perfect world - no war, etc etc.

Not sure what happens if you died (or got altheizmers) before this occurs - come on MarcusAurelius enlighten us!

The limit on 144,000 going to heaven has not yet been reached as scriptures indicate that when the sealing of the 144,000 is complete that the end of this wicked system ( not the literal Earth ) will happen.

How the fuck do you know the limit has/has not been reached ?!! where's the E V I D E N C E ?

How about allowing women the choice of whether or not to take their pregnancy to full term?

Mother apart, it's not really anyone else's business other than the father, and still he can only have a say, as at the end of the day it's not him that has to physically have the thing.

Bah humbug.

"Using known population data to devise artificial growth rates for prehistoric populations, and with a starting date of 50,000 years ago, Haub has calculated that there have been perhaps 106 billion humans on Earth ever since the whole H. sapiens thing first started."

144,000 places out of 106 billion gives the odds of getting into heaven as 0.000135849 percent (or 1 in 736,111). Out of 6 billion currently on the planet, that means that only around 8150 at most will likely get a place (that's the best option even assuming no-one in the future will get a place) - so it sounds like we're all (including the majority of the 16 million current JWs on the planet) pretty much f**ked anyway.

Little wonder we've got global warming, with over 105 billion people all burning in hell at the centre of the earth.

I too look forward to a time here on earth when there will be no sickness, no crime , no hunger , no death , no suffering , no war although I can't see it happening before the end of the year

Ah, but you don't understand. You need to read your Watchtower etc!

"Christ came in the character of a Bridegroom in 1874.... at the beginning of the Gospel harvest." (Watchtower, Oct 1879, p. 4)

"In this chapter we present the Bible evidence proving that the full end of the times of the gentiles, i.e., the full end of their lease of dominion, will be reached in A.D. 1914; and that the date will be the farthest limit of the rule of imperfect men. (The Time Is At Hand, 1888, p. 76, 77)

the 'battle of the great day of God Almighty (Rev. 16:14) which will end in A.D. 1914 with the complete overthrow of earth's present rulership, is already commenced. (Studies in the Scriptures, Vol. 2, The Time Is At Hand, 1889 Ed., p. 101.) (N.B. The 1915 Edition of this text changed "A.D. 1914" to read 'A.D. 1915')

'There will be no slip-up...Abraham should enter upon the actual possession of his promised inheritance in the year 1925' (Watchtower Oct. 15, 1917, p. 6157)

"Therefore we may confidently expect that 1925 will mark the return of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and the faithful prophets of old, particularly those named by the Apostle in Hebrews 11, to the condition of human perfection." (Millions Now Living Will Never Die, 1918 p. 89)

"The year 1925 is a date definitely and clearly marked in Scriptures, even more clearly than that of 1914. (Watchtower 1924, p. 211)

"Some anticipated that the work would end in 1925, but the Lord did not state so. The difficulty was that the friends inflated their imaginations beyond reason; and that when their imaginations burst asunder, they were inclined to throw away everything." (Watchtower 1926 p. 232.)

"Man cannot by airplane or rockets or other means get above the air envelope which is about our earthly globe..."(The Truth Shall Make you Free, p. 285, 1943 edition)

"After almost six thousand years of human sorrow, suffering and death, at last permanent relief is near at hand and will be realized within this generation." (New Heavens And A New Earth; 1953; p. 7)

"in view of the short time left, a decision to pursue a career in this system of things is not only unwise but extremely dangerous....Many young brothers and sisters were offered scholarship or employment that promised fine pay. However, they turned them down and put spiritual interests first." (Kingdom Ministry, June 1969, p. 3)

"There is only a short time left before Jehovah will destroy this wicked system of things." (Watchtower, Jan. 15, 1969)

"Yes, the end of this system is so very near! Is that not reason to increase our activity?...Reports are heard of brothers selling their homes and property and planning to finish out the rest of their days in this old system in the pioneer service. Certainly this is a fine way to spend the short time remaining before the wicked world's end." (Kingdom Ministry, May 1974, p. 3)

"It may be that some who have been serving God have planned their lives according to a mistaken view of just what was to happen on a certain date or in a certain year. They may have, for this reason, put off or neglected things that they otherwise would have cared for. But they have missed the point of the Bibles warnings concerning the end of this system of things, thinking that Bible chronology reveals the specific date." (Watchtower, July 15, 1976, p. 440)

If the wicked system of this world survived until the turn of the century (the year 2000), which is highly improbable in view of world trends and the fulfillment of Bible prophecy, there would still be survivors of the World War I generation. However, the fact that their number is dwindling is one more indication that "the conclusion of the system of things" is moving fast toward its end. (The Watchtower, Oct. 15, 1980, p. 31)

"Today, a small percentage of mankind can still recall the dramatic events of 1914. Will that elderly generation pass away before God saves the earth from ruin? Not according to Bible prophecy. (Watchtower May 1, 1992 page 3: The Year That Shocked The World)

Most important, this magazine builds confidence in the Creator's promise of a peaceful and secure new world before the generation that saw the events of 1914 passes away."("Why Awake is Published" [beforeNov 8th 1995])

"Most important, this magazine builds confidence in the Creator's promise of a peaceful and secure world that is about to replace the present wicked, lawless system of things." "Why Awake is Published" [After Nov. 8 1995 - reference to '1914 generation' deleted]

Could be any time, I'd guess!

How would that conversation with St. Peter go? You arrive at the pearly gates....

"Hi, I'm here for Heaven please."

"Oooh, sorry Miss, we've only got 144,000 places and we're already nearly half full, the world's only been around for 10,000 years!"

"But...I...I'm dead because I obeyed the scriptures!"

"Yeah, a few get caught out there, sorry. Can I interest you in an eternity in Limbo?"

"I want to go the Heaven, I'm missing out on my family growing up, I think it's the least you can do to compensate me really."

"Look love, you can't come in. We now have a quota, only 1 person every 200 years, that way we can ensure a nice spread of JWs in Heaven throughout the life of the planet. Nothing in death is guarenteed...."

Darn.

[How about allowing women the choice of whether or not to take their pregnancy to full term?

Might it not also be the unborn childs business as well as to whether they live or die? Society at large may also have an interest

If you bothered to read through this thread you would see that I have already answered this.The Holy Scriptures ( you know the ones that are inspired of God ) indicate that when the sealing of the 144,000 is complete the end of this wicked system will come.

When you can predict things hundreds even thousands of years in advance , then yes maybe I would follow them , however until that day , I will stick with the scriptures we have.

Or as the original poster in this thread , you could perhaps have thought about the womans choice whether or not to have a blood transfusion or not.Or does that not suit you ?

You see not accepting blood in your eyes was idiotic , yet murder ( because thats what abortion is !! ) is okay.And we are the brainwashed ones and we are the ones that are supposed to view life as cheap because we wont take blood

Sums pretty much up the whole of this thread really.

Archived