Jehoavh Witness's Idiocy

b4mbi

We are traditionalists here and have only recently given up paganism, so I would like to invite you once again to FUCK OFF and go home

Your just another bunch of work permit abusers

Who are you talking to here? Are Jehovah's Witnesses a bunch of 'comeovers' in need of work permits? - i think not.

Perhaps in future, instead of yelling at them the second you see them... you should actually wait a few seconds to try and determine where they come from. Many are Manx you know...

I can tell where they come from by the American accent and I shout FUCK OFF because being polite just encourages them

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We use:

Bible

Book of Mormon

Pearl of Great Price

Doctrine & Covenants

and a Living Prophet of God and 12 apostles.

Through these we gain a greater understanding where others lack.

If only they'd had the same option...

post-1037-1196524183_thumb.jpg

re read your last post where you said that prophets speak through God

And yes John 4:1 is spot on here.

Problem is you and the vast majority and Jehovas Witnesses and the vast majority will never be able to agree on who is a false prophet

Well of course. That is to be expected.

It's the same with everything in life - People have differing views!

We do not expect to have everyone agree on our beliefs. But we invite others to do as directed in 1 John 4:1. That is to test these prophets and make judgement on whether or not they are true. Scriptures teach us that 'by their fruits' you will know a true prophet from a false prophet. Everyone has choice - and it is up to everyone (individually) to decide.

We are traditionalists here and have only recently given up paganism, so I would like to invite you once again to FUCK OFF and go home

Your just another bunch of work permit abusers

Who are you talking to here? Are Jehovah's Witnesses a bunch of 'comeovers' in need of work permits? - i think not.

Perhaps in future, instead of yelling at them the second you see them... you should actually wait a few seconds to try and determine where they come from. Many are Manx you know...

I can tell where they come from by the American accent and I shout FUCK OFF because being polite just encourages them

oh... okay. You think shouting that actually disencourages them? :D That only gives them something to laugh about.

Prophet's speak through God and Jesus Christ

But the profits only go to the Mormon Church

Nice and original that one...

http://www.allaboutmormons.com/mormon_huma...ian_service.php

http://www.mormonwiki.com/Humanitarian_Efforts

The Church owns 400 welfare farms and 220 canneries/welfare storehouses to care for the poor. Members volunteer their time to staff these facilities. In 2003, over half a million man-hours were donated. One Church farm in Florida, the world's largest beef ranch, is over 312,000 acres.

The Church also has an extensive program to help the unemployed. In 2003, Church employment centers helped 85,000 people in the United States and Canada find employment. About the same number of jobs were found for members of the Church in foreign countries.

LDS Family Services, a Church organization, has 64 offices to provide adoption, foster care, and counseling services.

46 Church-operated thrift stores function in part to provide employment for the disadvantaged/disabled.

The LDS Church has sponsored Boy Scout troops since 1913. About 23% of all Scout troops in the U.S. are LDS-sponsored.

The Church has sent relief to victims of over 150 disasters since 1986 alone. Aid is provided regardless of any consideration, including religion, ethnicity, and nationality, and is valued in the tens of millions of dollars annually. In the last 20 years, 200 million pounds of food, clothing, and medicine were donated in 147 countries, almost all to members of other faiths. Aid is often made to countries where Mormon missionaries are banned by law. The LDS Church is able to send relief quickly because there is no need to wait for donations or purchase supplies. Church members donate regularly, and supplies are stored at Salt Lake and elsewhere, ready for distribution. The LDS Church also works with and donates extensively to other, non-LDS charities

:rolleyes: need I go on?

*reason for edit: as hboy has since changed the content of his earlier post... it now makes my question (which was aimed at his original comments) needless. For that reason, I have removed it to save confusion.

They don't work for it for sure.

Persons of any level of intelligence are potentially vulnerable to deception by experienced con artists. Confidence tricks exploit human weaknesses like greed, dishonesty, vanity, but also virtues like honesty, compassion, or a naïve expectation of good faith on the part of the con artist.

Just as there is no typical profile for swindlers, neither is there one for their victims. Virtually anyone can fall prey to fraudulent crimes. Movie actors and athletes, professional persons and successful business executives, political leaders and internationally famous economists have all fallen victim to investment fraud. Certainly victims of high-yield investment frauds may possess a level of greed which exceeds their caution as well as a willingness to believe what they want to believe. However, not all fraud victims are greedy, risk-taking, self-deceptive individuals looking to make a quick dollar. Nor are all fraud victims naive, uneducated, or elderly.[2]

Confidence tricksters often rely on the greed and dishonesty of the mark, who may attempt to out-cheat the con artist, only to discover that he or she has been manipulated into losing from the very beginning. This is such a general principle in confidence tricks that there is a saying among con men that "you can't cheat an honest man."[3]

However, some tricks depend on the honesty of the victim. In a common scam, as part of an apparently legitimate transaction, the victim is sent a worthless check, which the victim then deposits. The victim is then urged to forward the apparent value of the check to the trickster as cash, possibly keeping a small portion of the money as a commission, which they may do before discovering the check bounces. Another fashionable scenario (as of 2006) has the victim recruited as a "financial agent" to collect "business debts". Paper checks are not always involved: funds may be transferred electronically from another victim.

Sometimes con men rely on naive individuals who put their confidence in get-rich-quick schemes, such as "too good to be true" investments. It may take years for the wider community to discover that such investment schemes are bogus, and usually it is too late, as many people have lost their life savings to something in which they have been convinced to invest.

The confidence trickster, con man, swindler, grifter, scam artist or con artist often works with one or more accomplices called shills, who help manipulate the mark into the con man's trick or dishonest plan. In a traditional confidence trick, the mark is led to believe that he will be able to win money or some other prize by doing some task. The accomplices may pretend to be random strangers who have won and benefited from successfully performing the task.

:rolleyes: need I go on?

You will anyway so why stop now?

Most religions can claim to use cash to fund charitable causes.

That wasn't the point of my post. You said earlier:

Prophet's speak through God and Jesus Christ

But the profits only go to the Mormon Church

The information I posted in regard to LDS charitable donations & aid was merely to make clear to you that the profits do not "only go to the Mormon Church". The "Mormon Church" is a non-profit organisation. Those who work within the church are unpaid (lay clergy) and the tithing money is merely to cover running costs, and to aid members and non-members in need of funds or other help.

I see that you have since deleted your earlier comments which I have quoted above. If you feel the need to remove your words, then that suggests that you now feel that you shouldn't have said it. I assume therefore, that you now accept that actually, the profits do not only go to the Mormon Church.

I do apologise, it is not Jehovas Witnesses who pester me in the street but Mormons, hence their yank accents

Don't take that to mean that any other potty religions can pester me with impunity

:D I thought as much.. that's why I question you on the JW's aspect.

About the Mormon's you are refering to, they don't need work permits.. so that's one less load off your chest. And believe me, you can shout at them all you want, but it won't make them want to go home.

I do apologise, it is not Jehovas Witnesses who pester me in the street but Mormons, hence their yank accents

Don't take that to mean that any other potty religions can pester me with impunity

:D I thought as much.. that's why I question you on the JW's aspect.

About the Mormon's you are refering to, they don't need work permits.. so that's one less load off your chest. And believe me, you can shout at them all you want, but it won't make them want to go home.

To work as minister of a church no work permit is needed in the IOM

That's what I was referring to

Don't suppose Manxies would be offered the same deal in the USA

believe me, you can shout at them all you want, but it won't make them want to go home.

Perhaps gathering a number of Muslims around and then yelling: "What? You want to sell me a teddy bear called Mohammed?" would be more effective?

What about "I think you've left your iron on"? Would that work? Come on, give us some tips.

Archived