[BBC News] Railway renewal scheme under way

Newsbot

It's a snip compared to the cost of useless roundabouts, giant flashing road signs, traffic lights which have to be removed after a year and my particular favourite, the pedestrian crossing to Mc Donalds that we paid a fortune for

What a great idea, spend taxpayers money on making it safer for our kids to become obese

It's a snip compared to the cost of useless roundabouts...the pedestrian crossing to Mc Donalds that we paid a fortune for

What a great idea, spend taxpayers money on making it safer for our kids to become obese

It's a good investment - in a year or so the DoT will be saving us a fortune, as their cunning plan is to use fat-kids as roundabouts.

It's a snip compared to the cost of useless roundabouts, giant flashing road signs, traffic lights which have to be removed after a year and my particular favourite, the pedestrian crossing to Mc Donalds that we paid a fortune for

I want the Matrix Managers Job.

I reckon I could put handy little snippets of information at the bottom of the Richmond, which are a damn sight better than "Be Safe Be Seen" for all our travellers

Stuff like "You're all a bunch of Bastards"..."Large Goose around corner" and bits like that would, I feel, be much more beneficial to the local traveller.

Stuff like "You're all a bunch of Bastards"..."Large Goose around corner" and bits like that would, I feel, be much more beneficial to the local traveller.
Trapped in sign factory,send help.

Absolute classics. Made I laugh they did.

I'd love to see.

Improbable space time distortions for next three miles.

and

Faustian angst till next roundabout

Trapped in sign factory,send help.

Absolute classics. Made I laugh they did.

I'd love to see.

Improbable space time distortions for next three miles.

and

Faustian angst till next roundabout

Top stuff old chap! Indeed going back to the Richmond....the usual I feel they missed a trick when they didn't have "Don't Drug Drive" with a revolving Kaelidescope effect just to fuck everybody's eyes up!

Top stuff old chap! Indeed going back to the Richmond....the usual I feel they missed a trick when they didn't have "Don't Drug Drive" with a revolving Kaelidescope effect just to fuck everybody's eyes up!

Maybe we could have a flashing "Warning DOT" sign at every fuck up and re-harsh site - maybe starting with a big one at the entrance to north quay.

Archived