Assassins Creed

ai_Droid

I just don't know how you guys can afford to buy every big title out at the moment!

Most of the Autumn/Winter games I'm hoping to take delivery of for Christmas perhaps - but even then it's tough to decide on which few games to opt for.

I was looking at some of the Assassins Creed trailers yesterday and have got to say it looks fantastic, I've heard the controls may be quite complicated, however.

I just don't know how you guys can afford to buy every big title out at the moment!

Most of the Autumn/Winter games I'm hoping to take delivery of for Christmas perhaps - but even then it's tough to decide on which few games to opt for.

I was looking at some of the Assassins Creed trailers yesterday and have got to say it looks fantastic, I've heard the controls may be quite complicated, however.

it's like pokemon, gotta have em all!!! ;)

it's not the money it's the time that's the problem...gotta work to pay for the games, but then work eats into the time spent playing the games...it's a vicious circle :angry:

Thank God it's nearly xmas and I can use that as an excuse, that's all I can say! I'll buy Guitar Hero and Ratchet and Clank 'for the kids' Assassins Creed and Drakes Fortune for the hubby and I may even treat myself to Skate....

Obviously they'll need rigorous testing to ensure no-one is disappointed on xmas day.

As for time to play, well, it's good family bonding! A family that plays together, stays together :)

I find the best thing to do is to sell them on Play or Amazon once you've completed / got bored of them, depending on the age you generally get a good amount back, for instance I recently sold Halo3 and Gears of war for a combined total of £55 ordered Mass effect and COD 4 which using my "Playfunds" cost me £25 quid for them both.

Archived