Poppy Appeal

La_Dolce_Vita

I have not seen any. I might not have made sense asking the question when I live in Manchester but I was wondering if I was mistaken and that they weren't actually sold in shops at all but by specific poppy sellers. I have a white poppy already but wanted to get a red one as well.

I live in Manchester

That might be why the Isle of Man has headed the Poppie sales for the last 3 years.

But then as the Isle of Man, sent and lost , more heads per captita than the UK and any Commonwelthe country, who's suppised

Yeah your right, though I would say further that the only place in Britain that had a higher sent and lo.ss rate in the Britain was Manchester, with the Isle of Man second. I didn't know that the Isle of Man had headed poppy sales, that's interesting.

Has anybody seen anyone wearing the white poppy? I haven't, think it is just me. Strange how I found somewhere that sells the white poppies but not the red. I would rather give money to both organisations but I need to find the red one.

the Isle of Man is not in Britain

Yes it is.

No it's not...Britain is usually referred to as meaning the UK (a sovereign state consisting of Great Britain and Northern Ireland - and not the Isle of Man), or is short for 'Great Britain', an island to the north west of Continental Europe (and not the Isle of Man, nor Northern Ireland - which of course are/sit-on separate islands). The only thing the island 'is in' is the British Isles.

Archived