Christmas Music

cheeky boy

A suggestion: All the stores that play 'seasonal' music should have a collection box - 50p gets the noise turned off for 30 seconds. That would be £30 a minute for, say, eight hours - £240 a day! Keep it going for for six weeks or so and that could be more than ten grand for a local charity!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A suggestion: All the stores that play 'seasonal' music should have a collection box - 50p gets the noise turned off for 30 seconds. That would be £30 a minute for, say, eight hours - £240 a day! Keep it going for for six weeks or so and that could be more than ten grand for a local charity!

I know my maths isn't that good, but surely some mistake?

It's a good job you've got a machine to work out your fares.

How about a Santa Shoot for local charity ?

Take all the Santas out on to Greeba Mountain and give them ten minutes to hide, then use the elves as beaters and drive the Santas toward the guns (us Christmas haters)

I would pay grouse shooting money for a day out like this

I see that there are already a few elderly chav's with the outside of their houses done up like a dog's breakfast. What compels people to put up all those crappy external lights and stupid f**king flashing Santa's as soon as the nights draw in?

Did you see The One Show tonight? Fitted your description perfectly.

When my Grandfather was de-mobbed he returned home covered in tinsel and fairy lights.

I'm so proud to say he was decorated during the war.. :rolleyes:

Where's that tumbleweed smiley when you need it?

(Or eviction from forum smiley ;) )

• 5 weeks later...

Archived