Shop Opening Times

Mutley

If I can, I will. However I didn't think that getting a bulb locally would be a problem!

Especially as without it I couldn't/shouldn't have been using the car.

But yeah, the internet is my most used shop now. Well, apart from Spill The Beans.

Kind of hard to post a regular Mocha.. :P

Another marketing opportunity presents itself

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I use the internet alot for shopping too. But sometimes it is good to actually see and touch the thing you want to buy and then there is just browsing (not that I find shopping a pastime). If retailers really want to face up to the challenge of the internet then they have to be more accessible following from WTF's comments about most of us now working rather than staying at home.

Cor, there's got to be loads of untapped potential out there for web-based services hasn't there?

I propose tradesmen - there's plenty of unreliable tradesmen over here, how about a one-stop shop online for that eh - beats being let down constantly or people not even turning up when they say they will when you've got others waiting to get on with a job (but they can't because someone else can't be arsed letting you know they can't make it).

Gotta be cheaper too, seeing as it'll be an online service. :)

One of my headlights decided to die last Saturday night and, given the recent press as well as practical considerations, I set out to replace it ASAP.

Is this a new thing then? You actually buying bulbs for your car? :lol:

What happened to the old Spartacus, if a bulb goes, replace it within the year but only if it's really needed! :D

Just be grateful you're not living in this part of the world. I work part of the week in Italy and it's a nightmare to ever do shopping there! Shops open in the morning and have a 3-4 hour lunch break from 12.00 or 12.30 at the exact same time most other people are on lunch breaks. You like shopping on a Saturday afternoon or Sunday? Forget it!

Archived