" Continental Culture

nipper

Well the actual quote from High Bailiff Michael Moyle was:

"whoever suggested we would have a continental culture should hang their head in shame"
I quite agree with him.

The only continental culture that we seem to be adopting is the likes of Ibifa where piss head girls and boys go shouting up and down the street at all hours of the night wanting a shag. And fighting too, but I'm not sure which place in the continent is reknowned for fighting.

post-1345-1195291555_thumb.jpg

Heh? Can't recall anyone ever saying that the island would have "Continental Culture".

It should have continental culture, more like - especially when it comes to going out and all that.

continental culture is based around people not being yobbish pricks

Rather excludes the IOM then

One of the yobbish pricks you are referring to ran up and punched a lad unconscious in the Strand Centre this afternoon

Not a fight or an argument just a vicious attack

These fuckers should be shot in the head and dumped in a lime pit

Let's hope they're not wanting the drinking culture of Germany, Netherlands, Denmark and Poland where it seems very similar to what you see on a Friday night in the British Isles.

A culture similar to Spain (excluding the British areas), Italy, the Balkans and Greece would be a better ideal.

But how do you achieve this culture? By having more bars open late and more outside drinking isn't enough when the same idiots just want to get "wasted" because they think that's the only way to have a good night.

Let's hope they're not wanting the drinking culture of Germany, Netherlands, Denmark and Poland where it seems very similar to what you see on a Friday night in the British Isles.

I have to disagree with that, I lived in Germany for 4 years and did not once see germans fighting in the street or in bars. the only time I saw fighting and generally yobbish behaviour was involving British squaddies fighting with Turks etc. (Myself included I'm afraid to say)

One of the yobbish pricks you are referring to ran up and punched a lad unconscious in the Strand Centre this afternoon

Do you mean people from that article or just yobbish pricks in general?

The place is sadly crawling with them and when they're doing stuff like that in public in broad daylight especially (probably in front of families etc) it's way beyond what anyone should tolerate, especially when the culprits usually have records that can only be fitted onto toilet rolls and who clearly don't give a hoot about what happens to them.

Not a fight or an argument just a vicious attack

These fuckers should be shot in the head and dumped in a lime pit

Having had this happen to me personally by a known troublemaker I would wholly endorse this sort of treatment of them. They're animals that don't care about anything but themselves, nor have any inkling of how to co-exist with the poor folks that have evolved that little bit more than themselves.

Archived