My Chemical Romance

drivemyself

I've just got back from seeing My Chem in Sheffield and London and I'm beside myself with love, love, joy, joy feelings! Any other fans in here? I met a bunch of peeps from the Green Day Idiot Club for the gigs and they were lovely... I met Gerard... He's WONDERFUL :cool: :cool: :cool: ... All is well!!! Any one else love them as much as I do!?! Anyone get to the gigs? Please give me a shout!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Went to see MCR last year at the MEN, was not a huge fan at te time but the live show was fantastic.

They take alot of stick from people who have never seen them live and the whole emo thing does them no justice at all. The way they can interact with the crowd and lift the atmosphere is great, and the music was superb.

I've got a live DVD of MCR and they were frigging terrible, but it's good to see they've upped their game a bit.

Have you seen what sort of pish is in the UK Charts these days? It's no wonder McFly have so many number ones. It doesn't mean McFly are any good it's just all the others are so poor :) I do find myself humming that It's all About You track sometimes though. And anything that keeps the Fratellis out of the charts is good.

Let me ensure you mcfly are far from a boyband they are a living legacy

and by sterotyping them you have shown your musical naivety

How many no1's have mcfly had?

and My Chemical Romance?

point proven..

McFly ROCK!!!! :zorro:

You can't judge a band on how many number 1s they've had. Anyone can go out and buy a single, it doesn't make it good. "Good" is all subjective anyway, so...

If you like 'em well that's okay bebe... Whatever floats yer boat! ;)

Went to see MCR last year at the MEN, was not a huge fan at te time but the live show was fantastic.

They take alot of stick from people who have never seen them live and the whole emo thing does them no justice at all. The way they can interact with the crowd and lift the atmosphere is great, and the music was superb.

It's really cool to get a positive comment! Yay!

It's funny how hard it is to meet people who like the same music as me here on the IOM... You'd think it'd be dead easy. All the "My Chem friends" I have live across and that makes me very :(

I've got a live DVD of MCR and they were frigging terrible, but it's good to see they've upped their game a bit.

Have you seen what sort of pish is in the UK Charts these days? It's no wonder McFly have so many number ones. It doesn't mean McFly are any good it's just all the others are so poor :) I do find myself humming that It's all About You track sometimes though. And anything that keeps the Fratellis out of the charts is good.

I think MCR were a bit more shambolic back in the "old days"... Everyone agrees that Gerard used to be a bit "erratic" at times. Now, he's sober and a great performer.

Glad you agree with me on the chart/McFly thing!

Archived