Roly Vs, Mec Vannin

Rog

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seriously Rog a Manx surnmame which can be traced back would help, not that you have one.

A quartet of grandparents too, again not that you have them.

Rog you are are away with the proverbial mixer, how is life with the Zionists?

You and most of the other cretins posting here aren't Manx, it's truly time you all pissed off.

Ans, Simon, (How's Switzerland ?)  Declan, Tonto,  Ripsaw hahahahaahah  what sort of moron calls himself Ripsaw?  Feel really sorry for his kids.  Mr Westbrit Slim, who does he work for exactly?

This forum is made up of English people, plus the odd westbrit,  totally devoid of the comprehension of being Manx.

Get lost xxxxxxs catch the boat please.  Take Slim with you.

OK anus, let’s spell it out. First off I do not have a quartet of Grandparents. I actually have (had) not 4 Grandparents, but 6.

My Mother married twice, my natural father, her husband – something probably unknown in you own family background - died in ’46 as a result of really terrible injuries he received in the last days of the war. He was Manx and met your criteria to a tee being one of the Brew family.

My maternal grandparents – Grandfather was from Ballasalla ( a Moore) and Grandmother from Ramsey ( nee King) where she was 2nd generation being born on the island to a German Jewish woman who had married a local farmer.

She was therefore Jewish which is how come I’m Jewish myself. (“Jewishness” travels down the maternal line which is something that you probably did not know being so obviously a person who is so stupid that he doesn’t even realise that there are things that he doesn’t know.) So that puts that to rights.

But what have the Zionists got to do with anything unless you are a nasty mean minded worthless piece of crap with a mind and personality like the South bound end of a North bound skunk. Maybe you would care to enlarge on that. As it happens I am a Zionist through and through but that is immaterial to being Manx so why raise the issue?

So am I Manx? You tell me.

So am I Manx? You tell me.

No you're not as someone told me on these forums and I have no reason to doubt it, that to be manx you have to have four manx grandparents.

Even though I was born here I'm not manx as two of my grandparents were English.

Even though I was born here I'm not manx as two of my grandparents were English.

Hey WilDDog, I'm the same as you.

I only found out that one of my grandfathers wasn't born here after his death and my other grandfather was much more German than English anyway. Both Grandmothers were from Ramsey. Are we related?

Well I'm not manx either then. I'd be interested to find out where that "rule" comes from.

I was born on the Isle of Man and have one set of manx grandparents 2 sets of manx great grandparents etc but i'm not manx?

Even though on my passport my nationality is manx (Well British Manx)?

Even though on my passport my nationality is manx (Well British Manx)?

Same here.

I can't remember who said it now, it was on this forum and it wasn't long ago.

Archived