Roly Vs, Mec Vannin

Rog

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Another crashing deafening thunderous silence from Mec Vannin.

What a surprise.  No, really,  I had expected some response from the slumbering towers or academia to the disgrace of the Roly persecution. 

But no.  Once more having more concern over such vital issues as why we won’t stand for election in case we loose or why it’s more important to promote the teaching of an antiquated language than address the issues that are of real potential benefit to the Manx people,  Mec Vannin have again  remained silent.

Maybe they haven’t even realised just what’s at stake here.  Not just some guy getting the hoek about being bad mouthed nor even about one poor sucker looking at financial disaster,  but instead at the effective prevention of any future whistle blowing now or in the future.

Mec Vannin – as I once wrote in the past,  should either crap, or get off the pot.  You guys in presenting yourselves as the voice of Manx Nationalism are sitting in the seats that people with a REAL concern for the REAL matters relating to the Manx should be sitting. 

Step aside, Kermode, you’re not part of the solution, you’re part of the problem.

You can’t lead so no one will follow, you can’t follow ‘cos you can’t see the direction things are heading, and damm few Want to have you walking by their side.

So says our man from Mossad. Still telling the Zioinists what to do Rog? What a star, a true hero.

Just for the record Mec Vannin was the first to break the story, once the legal prohibition had been lifted. Mec Vannin also continues to do real work for the good of the Isle of Man, and Roly. What exactly do you do? Sitting at your PC in England, living in a Walter Mitty world doesn't count.

True to form your comment remains faithful to your usual style, utterly devoid of sense and developed in a fantasy world.

Mec Vannin also continues to do real work for the good of the Isle of Man, and Roly. What exactly do you do? Sitting at your PC in England, living in a Walter Mitty world doesn't count.

From a Douglas resident sitting at a PC in a world of his own... What have Mec Vannin done apart from 'report' a story?

What good 'real work' have they done or are they doing for the Isle of Man? (Anything in the last 10 years will do)

And why do Mec Vannin supporters have a problem with comments from off Island? (By the way, Rog is a son of Mann)

I'm Manx and I also live off island - fortunately.

You can often get a clearer view of something from the outside looking in you know.

Thanks teejay, the best laugh I have had for ages.

A Mec Vannin supporter claiming someone else is in a Walter Mitty world! Priceless.

I was told by someone's aunty's brother's sister's cousin who dreamed they read it on a satirical website that the whole thing was allegedly part of a plan to get rid of one more off-island comeover taking our jobs and our women and drinking our beer - almost machievellian in its simplicity really....

well slap my thighs and ride in on the waves.... :D

What have Mec Vannin done apart from 'report' a story?

They've given full and careful consideration to the subject of smoking in public and eventually decided that pubs and restaurants should install extraction systems to get rid of the smoke.

Gee, thanks guys!

Archived