Roly Vs, Mec Vannin

Rog

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seriously Rog a Manx surnmame which can be traced back would help, not that you have one.

Erm you mean 'surname'

English thick gobxxxxx you don't even have a grasp of your own language.

Seriously Rog a Manx surnmame which can be traced back would help, not that you have one.

Erm you mean 'surname'

Obnoxious Ans, do you still play computer games by the way? Aren't you getting a bit old for that stuff?

Yes of course I meant surname, my error was down to pretty grim dexterity which produced a typo. The cretin I referred to however could not claim the same, the differnce between either and neither was lost on him.

The cretin I referred to however could not claim the same, the differnce between either and neither was lost on him.

Erm you mean 'difference'

Ripsaw hahahahaahah what sort of moron calls himself Ripsaw?

It's Manx for 'Mark Atherton' (as per the highly visible text under my avator) Who the f**k are you?

You dug up any MV achievements for the last 10 years yet? I thought not!

W**ker

Yeah, but the current Coroner for Middle is a complete waste of space. I've been trying to work out if I can sue him for monies that he has collected but not paid over.

Us too Old Git, we have complained to his boss about him as he dosent seem to bother debt collecting, unless the debtor approaches him.

Now could we please stop this bickering? Its no good for my health.

I write a couple of letters complaining to his boss. After several weeks he simply passed on my letters to the Coroner. He wasn't very good for us before, he's even worse now. You only find out he's holding money when the debtor complains that they're still on credit blacklists even tough they paid a few months ago

You only find out he's holding money when the debtor complains that they're still on credit blacklists even tough they paid a few months ago

I'm not defending the Coroner in question, but debtors would still be on what people regard as a "credit blacklists" after only a few months.

Short explanation of “Credit blacklists”

1, There is no such thing as a blacklist. Credit reference agencies only display factual information about people, most of which is provided by lenders.

2, Or do you mean the Register of Judgement & Executions?

People generally do not understand this as they assume it’s the same as in the UK i.e. after 6 years any J&E or CCJ is removed. However on the Isle of Man an entry on the register that is not cleared in full within one month of issue is recorded forever.

Hope this is of interest.

2, Or do you mean the Register of Judgement & Executions?

People generally do not understand this as they assume it’s the same as in the UK i.e. after 6 years any J&E or CCJ is removed. However on the Isle of Man an entry on the register that is not cleared in full within one month of issue is recorded forever.

I'm not too sure about that.

The Registry pass on details of Judgement & Executions to some local organisations and also the likes of Experian in the UK, hence my use of the word blacklist.

You have to notify the Registry when a execution has been settled. That is also then passed on to Experian, etc.

I have had debtors who have stuck two fingers up at my claim for expenses and only settled the debt part of the claim. I've then got Judgement & Execution for the amount of the expenses. Years later one came back to pay the expenses because they couldn't get a mortgage because of the unpaid Judgement for £15.

I agree though than you can go back over old Executions and see some marked settled so in that sense there is still a record of them.

Blah, blah......Ripsaw hahahahaahah what sort of moron calls himself Ripsaw? Feel really sorry for his kids......

And I feel dreadfully sorry for your children (should you happen to have any) as they will clearly have a bigotted, bitter and spiteful role model in you. With any luck, your particular brand of Manxness will die with you.

Archived