Fun Fair Fiddle

crumlin

At this years TT fun fair a member of the public made a complaint to the DTL and OFT, over what he thought was a fiddle. He tried to win a teddy on a darts game, hit 3 Face cards and you win. He had 3 goes every time he hit a picture card the dart bounced out. During one attempt a picture card fell revealing a load of drawring pins, DTL, OFT and police were called, the family were told dont rock the boat and take a teddy for all three kids, it would be in your best interest

At this years TT fun fair a member of the public made a complaint to the DTL and OFT, over what he thought was a fiddle. He tried to win a teddy on a darts game, hit 3 Face cards and you win. He had 3 goes every time he hit a picture card the dart bounced out. During one attempt a picture card fell revealing a load of drawring pins, DTL, OFT and police were called, the family were told dont rock the boat and take a teddy for all three kids, it would be in your best interest

Bring back the Birch for such horrific acts of criminal behaviour ;)

May I respectfully ask how the heck has it taken you 5/6 months to post this on this forum????????????

Giving us plenty of warning for next years fun fair!?

I know it's not right to fiddle honest customers but quite frankly, if some folk think these funfair people are above board and not conning the punters, they've got to be a bit dim.

The trick is to throw the dart in the gaps between the drawing pins. I thought everyone knew that.

Unless they were using the drawing pins with the square heads that don't leave gaps. That would be totally against fair ground rules, and would bring into the question whether their self regulatory body was doing a good enough job.

Archived