Manx Medal Of Honour

Doric

lots of hours were put into discussing this in tynwald and that.

its a very new and important idea and special

please read the attached to see what its about.

Medal_r0004.pdf

I know who im going to niminate

(but its a thecret so dont ask)

if scroll down to page four to get a feel for what its about. (i cant be doing with all that comittee stuff.

I believe really that it is for someone in the government and the like type thing, you know, the club sort of. Which is fine by me.

3.2 gives criteria.

and 4.2 says is where they invite names from the general people public . I suppose that is so its just not to their mates and stuff really.

This is for real now folks , , ,

quote "and 4.2 says is where they invite names from the general people public . I suppose that is so its just not to their mates and stuff really."

look at the first page, 1, a b & c

i'd say its for mates myself! just another medal for the boys club

do you think they would let me nominate Roly? I think we all should!

Talking about medals, it was good to see a good turn out yesterday on the prom. What I did notice was that during the service the broadcaster gave the names of all that came foward to lay flowers etc, except for the two members of the Free Masons, are they that secret.

Talking about medals, it was good to see a good turn out yesterday on the prom. What I did notice was that during the service the broadcaster gave the names of all that came foward to lay flowers etc, except for the two members of the Free Masons, are they that secret.

Maybe they were SAS*.

Looks like Armistice has also been hi-jacked to give this dubious set of characters some moral credibility on this Island. (I reserve to save that yes, there are indeed some apparently jolly decent people involved in freemasonry).

I was down there at the war memorial too. I was surprised to see one of the more prominent members of everybody's favourite secret society and local businessman strolling aound, right in there, in his jeans.

Perhaps formal dress, or at least non-casual, is reserved for more important occasions like lodge nights.

Archived