Guitar Hero 3

ai_Droid

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can you buy the guitars on their own or do you have to fork out for a copy of the game each time???

Guess what , they were supposed to release extra wireless controllers prior to christmas.Last time I spoke to the Activision rep she said early in the new year but I would take that with a pinch of salt.

I'm after one of them myself, any idea how much they are likely to cost?

I'm after one of them myself, any idea how much they are likely to cost?

She did give me exact costs a couple of weeks ago , I remember baulking a little because they seemed high , somewhere between £30-50 depending on format.

Wouldn't be surprised at that price given the cost of the full pack. Might pick up gh2 and get a 2nd wired guitar for occasional 2 player. Loving gh3, utterly hooked.

i havent played a computer game since i commodore 64s went out. got playstation 3 an guitar hero and am properly hooked too! took me a while how to figure out the battle but once i defeated Lou (only on easy level) i went back an beat Slash and Tom Morello. completed all the songs over 90% and started on medium last night. my fingers are properly killing! ha ha. my fingers dont even get this sore playing real guitar!

anyone got any tips for beginners?

x

anyone got any tips for beginners?

Like a real guitar, make sure you upstrum! Loads of people only strum down, but you need to strum both ways to get the speed.

i've got to start doing that, i'm just making the transition from easy to medium and i'm really struggling...got to get me little finger up to speed! :D

practice practice practice is probably the best advice...i've read that you should concentrate on the more difficult tunes ( dragonforce!!! )...

i've got to start doing that, i'm just making the transition from easy to medium and i'm really struggling...got to get me little finger up to speed! :D

practice practice practice is probably the best advice...i've read that you should concentrate on the more difficult tunes ( dragonforce!!! )...

The brick wall between easy and medium is hammer ons and pull offs. You can pretty much get away without using them on easy, but you need to start using them on medium.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived