Another One Bites The Dust?

Amadeus

Hmm .. I've never seen any advertising for the place. If I hadn't walked past it once I wouldn't even have known it was there.

When I DID walk past I glanced at the menu, but there was nothing appealing; to expensive for a family do, not exclusive enough for a special night out. Whenever we came to choose a restaurant to eat out, it didn't even make the list.

I feel for these guys. It's easy to be drawn into the trap of making projections based on how much traffic you could generate, then find that the sales never materialise. Then you pump all your money and energy into a business which you have to shut down when you can't afford it any more.

--------------------

Tech Blog - Personal Blog - Hobby Blog - ManxFriends Profile

Got a Manx website: Submit it on SearchMann

If you like a good steak try the Ranch Steak House on Broadway, good food at sensible prices.

Confirmative - nice food, although it does feel as if you just stepped into a really bad 70's Western...

If you like a good steak try the Ranch Steak House on Broadway, good food at sensible prices.

Confirmative - nice food, although it does feel as if you just stepped into a really bad 70's Western...

and very, very cramped. They would be better getting rid of half the tables and making more room in order to get more than twice the trade.

I went to the quay steak house... the food was good but I found the large Thai menu a bit unusual for a steak house and the service was shit even by manx restaurant standards

nothing to make me rush back - sad as the food wasn't bad... perhaps a little pricey for what you got but good tasty steak

When is it open though as it always seems to be shut whenever I go past (apart from when the Douglas fireworks were on but we had a booking into a different establishment by then)?

Archived