[BBC News] Winter season flights discounted

Newsbot

"Bringing airfares down is a really important step towards boosting air travel to and from the island" says another government crony who doesn't have to put any money where his mouth is. Get off the Island for £15 (probably nearer £35 by the time the add-ons appear) and then see how much it costs to get back! The great low-cost air fare con continues.

You can fly back for £15 as well

ISLE OF MAN to BELFAST INTL

1 Adult(s)

@ GBP 15.00 GBP 15.00

BELFAST INTL to ISLE OF MAN

1 Adult(s)

@ GBP 15.00 GBP 15.00

Total Cost:

GBP 30.00 plus 99p for card charge

so cant go wrong for this price

I have flown with manx 2 before , and used their offers before.

In september we got 2 rtn flight iom to belfast including card charges - total cost £16

pity they didnt do flights to liverpool

"Bringing airfares down is a really important step towards boosting air travel to and from the island" says another government crony who doesn't have to put any money where his mouth is. Get off the Island for £15 (probably nearer £35 by the time the add-ons appear) and then see how much it costs to get back! The great low-cost air fare con continues.

LINK

The 10,000 “Freedom Fares” will be available on selected flights, and will need to be booked at least 8 weeks in advance.

Manx2.com’s “Freedom Fares” will be heavily promoted in the Island both to give local people the opportunity to travel themselves, but also to bring relatives, friends, sports/social teams etc. across to the Island for very low prices.Manx2.com will also be launching a major advertising campaign in Blackpool and

Belfast in partnership with the Department for Tourism and Leisure.

Did I hear the sound of sour grapes being crushed?

It is definitely a shame that they don't fly to more places that I'd actually like/need to go to. I have been to Belfast, Gloucester and Blackpool with them though, and while I don't suppose their small aircraft are everyone's cup of tea, I thought the service was excellent.

Get off the Island for £15 (probably nearer £35 by the time the add-ons appear) and then see how much it costs to get back! The great low-cost air fare con continues.

well......

...its £15 including tax :lol:

Additional charges......

Credit Cards: £2.95 GBP per person per single flight sector (Visa , Mastercard)

Debit Cards: £0.99 GBP per person per single flight sector (Visa Debit, Switch/Maestro, Solo)

Visa Electon is free

Hold luggage: £2 per bag, payable at Check In

:D

Archived