3) Mario Galaxy

4) Mass Effect

5) More Brain Training

6) Call of Duty 4 (360)

7) Mario & Sonic At The Olympics

8) Assassin's Creed (PS3)

9) High School Musical (PS2)

10) Need for Speed: Prostreet (PS2)

PS3 sales not so good, surprised AC is doing so well on the 360 too. What on earth is brain training doing at no2? Xmas pressies?

Seem to be a lot of ps3's sold as xmas pressies too, quite few turning up at work at lunchtime in Game bags, mostly from people who got talked into it when they found Wii's out of stock though..

AC on the 360 is really superb - took me by suprise really after reading very mixed reviews.

Seems to be a bit of a marmite game, depending on how much you can stomach repetitive play.

It is pretty repetitive, I am near the end and every mission is just a slightly harder version of the last, can't fault it for anything else though, the graphics are awesome, story is pretty good in it too.

AC on the 360 is really superb - took me by suprise really after reading very mixed reviews.

Same on the PS3 - superb - but oh such fucking dull gameplay.

The marketing machine won this, a few slick visuals and nice trailers - that's why it's no.1 - hyped. Sold my copy.

Roll on UDF...

AC is like having Jessica Simpson as your girlfriend. Looks great, has some sexy moves but she'll only do the missionary & is fucking stupid.

Nice! Haven't switched the 360 on since Mario arrived, it rules. Shows you don't need oodles of power when you've got top game design.

Archived