Greenpeace Say Nintendo Eat Dolphins, Kill Pandas For Sport

slinkydevil

Come on Droid you're a self-confessed 'green' person - you have to sell the Wii now and buy a PS3 :P;)

Greenpeace have just released their sixth "Guide to Greener Electronics"

PS3 - a very healthy 7.3/10

360 - a miserable 2.7/10

Wii - 0/10

Across the board they've got no idea, and failed every single category they were being assessed on. Indeed, things are so bad for the clean, wholesome family fun merchants that they're the first "global brand" in the history of the report to score zeros across every single assessable category.

Link: http://kotaku.com/gaming/environment/green...port-326767.php

omg . :o

I knew there was a reason i didnt have a wii. (excluding the no kids and im not a paedo reason)

No but the fact you are a self righteous moron more that makes up for it, infact by that very statement you should have two.

If you read the actual report you can see that nintendo mostly gets marked down not because it doesn't do these things, but because the information simply wasn't public and available to greenpeace.

I'm sure they've got a long way to go to clean up their act, though, as have all the electronics manufacturers.

I'm not sure spanna is capable of that level of comprehension.

I knew there was a reason i didnt have a wii. (excluding the no kids and im not a paedo reason)

No but the fact you are a self righteous moron more that makes up for it, infact by that very statement you should have two.

oooooo... thanks MATE!

hope tomorrow u have a 757 rib 5 inspection to do across the fleet. :P

oooooo... thanks MATE!

hope tomorrow u have a 757 rib 5 inspection to do across the fleet. :P

show me a rib 5???? and i will inspect it.

PS3 was bound to score well here.

Not much of a carbon footprint if the thing is switched off all them time is there?

I know you're having a sly dig to get a laugh - but in all probability the complete opposite happens and the PS3 has a big CF because people were leaving it on for Folding Home...

"Guinness World Records has recognised folding@home (FAH) as the world's most powerful distributed computing network.

The network has more than one petaflop of computing power - the equivalent of 1,000 trillion calculations per second."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7074547.stm

as for games, I have more titles than I can play at the moment, just started Rachet & Clank last night and it is just superb. Drake's Fortune should keep me busy over Christmas.

Archived