5 Bloomin Years!

slinkydevil

That is outrageous. They should either offer him his job back which he is not obligated to accept of course or offer him a payoff/redundancy package (oh hang on - hasn't he had that already??)

Nice work if you can get it.

i was told by someone this guy is also working self employed, double bubble guys

Good luck to him too.

If I was suspended for 5 years and had no case to answer I wouldn't spend all day every day for that time sat in front of the telly, I'd go nuts.

As long as the guy is paying the correct ammount of Income Tax and National Insurrance, then no problem.

His employers however should be given a severere kick up the backsides for their waste of our money.

John Houghton (Tweedle Dee of the partnership) has been asking repetative questions in Tynwald about costs of investigations by the Cheshire Constabulary and is often on the lookout to score Brownie points against the Dept. of Home Affairs or Chief Wiggam, is he involved in any way with the quick settlement of this Prison Officer's Situation?

/looks for the Tumbleweed Avatar

There is a lot of bad blood surrounding this case.

I believe the guy involved has been looking to sue all and sundry.

Unfortunately, the Deemster decided there was no case to answer which kind of denied the guy the chance to actually clear his name and that would make a return to work tricky.

However, the DHA really seems to be dragging its heels. They should just settle the matter out of court and let everyone just get on with moving forward.

i was told by someone this guy is also working self employed, double bubble guys

Good luck to him too.

If I was suspended for 5 years and had no case to answer I wouldn't spend all day every day for that time sat in front of the telly, I'd go nuts.

As long as the guy is paying the correct ammount of Income Tax and National Insurrance, then no problem.

His employers however should be given a severere kick up the backsides for their waste of our money.

John Houghton (Tweedle Dee of the partnership) has been asking repetative questions in Tynwald about costs of investigations by the Cheshire Constabulary and is often on the lookout to score Brownie points against the Dept. of Home Affairs or Chief Wiggam, is he involved in any way with the quick settlement of this Prison Officer's Situation?

/looks for the Tumbleweed Avatar

I think he would have to tell his employers that hes working, as they are paying him for his time, its like being on the dole

Archived