Where's This Guys Photo

Grianane

http://www.iomtoday.co.im/news/Loner-subje...l-to.3530664.jp

2 years and six months - what a joke, this b*st*rd should be locked away for life, he's used a knife and has sexually assaulted a child.

The fact that he will actually be let loose is distasteful in the extreme and IMHO his picture should be posted to warn vulnerable children of the dangers he poses to them. A lot of store is placed on his inability to integrate with society, the answer surely therefore should be to remove him from it.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fair enough he should be locked away, but we don't know the other side of the story, she did go back to get drunk alone with him did she not? Pretty poor lack of judgement on her part.

That is one of the most moronic statements I've read here. She deserved to be assaulted? What a complete moron.

I suppose you also think that women who wear sexy clothes deserve to get raped?

Fair enough he should be locked away, but we don't know the other side of the story, she did go back to get drunk alone with him did she not? Pretty poor lack of judgement on her part.

That is one of the most moronic statements I've read here. She deserved to be assaulted? What a complete moron.

I suppose you also think that women who wear sexy clothes deserve to get raped?

The article didn't say what she was wearing. All it said was that she went to his flat alone to get drunk with him

Edit: Sure it is a controversial point to make but I bet her parents wouldn't of been to happy if they knew where she was going (to a 46 year olds flat, alone) and to get drunk.

So what are you saying? She was asking for it?

I'm saying it wasn't a smart decision to make, who go's to a mans flat, 3 times her age, to get drunk alone with them?

So what are you saying? She was asking for it?

That's a possibility... not for the violence (if there was such), but she may have been asking for 'it'.

Defence advocate Nigel Cordwell said there were no injuries caused and he stopped as soon as the girl said she was going, he did not use force or attempt to restrain her.

The advocate claimed the girl was not as distressed as she said she was and claimed she was not hysterical.

There seem to be two sides to this, and we do not get to see the other. If what the man said was [somewhat] true... then it may well be that she was asking for it... but it got way more out of hand than she (and any of us) would have expected.

If you are a young girl... and get drunk alone with a man... who you have already spent some time with... you are being very very stupid.

To say "I was drunk" is not an excuse. It is used all too frequently now.

There seem to be two sides to this, and we do not get to see the other. If what the man said was [somewhat] true... then it may well be that she was asking for it... but it got way more out of hand than she (and any of us) would have expected.

If you are a young girl... and get drunk alone with a man... who you have already spent some time with... you are being very very stupid.

Your statement is even worse than daniels.

Sad man living on his own lets kids into his flat to drink alcohol, but they're "asking for it". You really are a total prick.

Would it be ok if he asked them in to see his puppies and offered them some boiled sweets??

Sad man living on his own lets kids into his flat to drink alcohol, but they're "asking for it". You really are a total prick.

Would it be ok if he asked them in to see his puppies and offered them some boiled sweets??

I don't think anyone is condoning what happened - just deploring the fact that not everyone teaches their kids common sense. This isn't the same as a child being snatched off the street: it's a young adult showing some pretty poor judgment and leaving herself in an extremely dangerous situation.

I don't think anyone is condoning what happened - just deploring the fact that not everyone teaches their kids common sense. This isn't the same as a child being snatched off the street: it's a young adult showing some pretty poor judgment and leaving herself in an extremely dangerous situation.

She's 16 years old. What judgement do you expect her to have? She's a child. She's probably more interested in getting a mouthful of White Lightening than getting into that sort of situation. As most people comment you tend to think that this sort of thing does not happen in the IOM. Its maybe what she thought too up until the minute the knife came out

Archived