[BBC News] DJ Kershaw held over bail breach

Newsbot

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunatley these things tend to happen in Peel !.

New boy comes into town ,and thinks he can keep up with the local residents in the drink stakes,bad move!

Before you know it he's living in a caravan outside the Creg Malin(as has happened to one well known Peel celebrity in the past) <_<

Drink, women and self destructive behaviour. The poor man needs to find some meaning in his life and leave the past behind.

Someone should offer him a session on www.mflive.com - seriously - he needs a new outlet in life or he'll end up dead.

I respect the man's music and dedication to it - its a sad thing to see him imploding.

I think you lot need to give him a break he is probably just wanting to see his kids and be a dad.

The trouble is the law does not give the father as much power as the mother.

Lets hope he get things sorted, we don't know the reason why he has done this so why slag him off.

Put yourself in his shoes.

I think we should be more concerned about his kids and ex-partner who have probably had to deal with some element of fear when these incidents happen.

Put yourself in their shoes.

The law has given him quite a bit of slack over this matter and he has abused this every time, plus been granted a high-profile interview in local press allowing him to give his side of the story.

The trouble is the law does not give the father as much power as the mother.

Lets hope he get things sorted, we don't know the reason why he has done this so why slag him off.

Isn't this the 2nd time he's breached the restraining order? The man needs help, undoubtedly, there are only so many kicks in the backside you can give someone, he needs to start helping himself. If he sorts himself out, he will be allowed to see his kids, his ex and the children are the victims here, not him.

Archived