Clint Eastwoods Kitchen Nightmares

cheeky boy

I'm no prude but the gratuitous use of the words "fuck/fucking" which litter every of his sentences tends to lose their effect and is a turn off for me. Shame because it's a good concept for a TV programme

I reckon it gets used more in one day on the forum than in a whole series of the F Word / Kitchen Nightmares.

So unless you have the likes of Droid, hboy and cheeky boy on ignore, you must find it awfully dificult reading anything on the forum.

:)

Fuckin' hell I'v been outed as a swearaholic

BTW, I was contacted by Optomen TV last year asking if I could think of any local restaurants suitable for the Kitchen Nightmares treatment

Sadly I couldn't think of any, the problem being that eateries that are truly awful and run by Jeremy Kyle candidates tend to flame out quite quickly

We took a client for lunch this week to a very select eaterie, only to be provided with plates just like those in the country pub that Gordon skipped (the one where the owner had a heart complaint but continually bought, and stashed, catering equipment off eBay).

The plates also had the most contrived presentation I have ever seen, harking back to the days of nouvelle cuisine.

But would they leave the bottled water on the table so we could just help ourselves (boozy business lunches are very much a thing of the past)? Oh no, that was 'service'. No complaints about the food, it was excellent, but this was a pokey little restaurant with very little in terms of visual appeal run by one of the restaurant dynasties here. Once I had the thought of Gordon Ramsey skipping catering junk and discovering yet more piles of geometric plates cling-filmed for future use, my head did look down to my serviette while I supressed the giggles.

Kitchen Nightmares is superb and most definitely an untapped source of supreme comedy moments.

Next weeks ep will deliver this classic line (unless it gets cut - was in the preview anyway):-

"you just can't go running around like Shrek in a frock"

The guy's a legend - I love watching him on television (well, apart from the shite US show he's done to cash in on his F Word franchise (he's still ace of course, it's the septic chefs and narrator that suck hoop).

You wot? You are taking the piss.............I hope.

Sh*t maybe you're not.

asking if I could think of any local restaurants suitable for the Kitchen Nightmares treatment

Sadly I couldn't think of any,

Really? You don't dine out much then?

Bloody hell - trolling by quoting out of context - you've reached a new low....

asking if I could think of any local restaurants suitable for the Kitchen Nightmares treatment

Sadly I couldn't think of any,

Really? You don't dine out much then?

Bloody hell - trolling by quoting out of context - you've reached a new low....

Out of context how exactly? Here's cheeky boy's complete post to remind you.

Fuckin' hell I'v been outed as a swearaholic

BTW, I was contacted by Optomen TV last year asking if I could think of any local restaurants suitable for the Kitchen Nightmares treatment

Sadly I couldn't think of any, the problem being that eateries that are truly awful and run by Jeremy Kyle candidates tend to flame out quite quickly

Archived