Ben Been Damaged?

Mission

Isnt it funny how this seems to be a monthly if not weekly thing ?

Time for an open market i say, if the ben ever went down with a serious problem what would happen ?

Its like having a lighthouse with no spare bulbs :lol:

as far as i remember the last 'big' breakdown was the central ramp on the vehicle decks. the ben my chree is very reliable, there are scheduled maintenence nights which are usually one saturday night a month, but these are planned to keep the boat going to keep you losers happy, does your car ever break down unexpected, engineering isnt perfect. at the end of the day it is at sea aprroximately 16 hours a day 7 days a week, does your car ever get that much of a grilling? parts do wear out...

Many taxis are on the road for at least that number of hours per day - but their owners usually have a reserve car ready to use if something goes wrong. It's a sensible option for a reliable transport service.

superseacat 2 is on standby if desperate, one sailing isnt classed as desperate

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

papers will come by plane just means theyll be late

I'm told it was late this getting in this morning.

Whats the excuse this time?

Weather?

Mechanical fault?

Attack by giant boat eating sh*te hawks?

I'm told it was late this getting in this morning.

Whats the excuse this time?

Weather?

Mechanical fault?

Attack by giant boat eating sh*te hawks?

It was the wrong kind of sea.

that's more like it !

looking at tide data, low tide was just after 3am, wind was westerly, gas rig readings for wave-height were dropping from the 16.4ft level (previous measurements seemed to limit at 16.4ft) and were dropping to 13ft, and with the silting-up of the entrance channel and the findings and recommendations in the report into the grounding incident I would think it's the most likely explanation, water too lumpy and not deep enough !

if the boat cant sail due to tides its not the companies fault so dont start complaining bout it...

Many taxis are on the road for at least that number of hours per day - but their owners usually have a reserve car ready to use if something goes wrong. It's a sensible option for a reliable transport service.

Well we both know thats a pile of poo mate, LOL

Archived