[BBC News] Kershaw given bail in breach case

Newsbot

Let's hope this is the last incident.

However...

Nigel Cordwell, defending Mr Kershaw, said: "He's been wholly cooperational with the police and the officers before court.

"He was not a large amount of time outside of his curfew period."

I trust Nigel Cordwell will shortly be appearing before Mr Moyle charged with crimes against the English language.

He's (repeatedly) broken the law, so this should be reported just like it would if it was me or anyone else less (in)famous.

Strikes me he's ALREADY had enough last chances to open a saloon! Staying out of the public's prurient gaze is something he can easily choose to do.

He's (repeatedly) broken the law, so this should be reported just like it would if it was me or anyone else less (in)famous.

Strikes me he's ALREADY had enough last chances to open a saloon! Staying out of the public's prurient gaze is something he can easily choose to do.

Oh come on. Its serves no useful purpose to incarcerate if someone has a problem that could be better dealth with elsewhere within the government system. Its a small place, people bump into ex's all the time. The root of the problem would appear to be something that could be more positively addressed by other government agencies. But we know the drugs and alcohol support on this Island is bloody woeful despite all the bullshit initiatives that appear in the papers.

Archived