Ufo's

BunnyBoiler

Has anyone spotted any UFO's on the island?

I seen one about 10 years ago and havent seen one since.

ohmy.gif

I saw E.T walking down Prospect Hill last week and I did feel like shouting "Eddie: U.F.O"

laugh.pnglaugh.png .

You have to admit he does have some neck though.

As far as I'm concerned XKCD sums up the situation perfectly:

settled.png

I take it you've never been on Youtube.

Yeah, It's all real on there innit.

You do the X files series a great disservice using that "handle"

Edit to add that, "The truth is out there", just not on Youtube.

Edited by dilligaf

Well I remember seeing something in the sky years ago when out courting a young woman, we were down smeale beach in the car and I was attempting to feed the pony amongst other things but whilst looking out the windscreen we seen a light crisscross the sky in such a way and speed that I could only say was something not man made.

The speed was unreal and so the directions that it was able to change within a few seconds.

Well I remember seeing something in the sky years ago when out courting a young woman, we were down smeale beach in the car and I was attempting to feed the pony amongst other things but whilst looking out the windscreen we seen a light crisscross the sky in such a way and speed that I could only say was something not man made.

The speed was unreal and so the directions that it was able to change within a few seconds.

I think you've picked the wrong Viz character, sounds like you're more like this guy:

sid.jpg

Was the Pony startled...!

whilst looking out the windscreen we seen a light crisscross the sky in such a way and speed that I could only say was something not man made.

What colour was the light? Did it crisscross vertically or just horizontally?

P.S. I posted that video of the Canadian dude because I thought it was relevant, not because I believe him. He's a bit too specific and goes into too much detail about different types of alien to be taken seriously, especially when he says he's never met an alien. His claim to seeing a UFO aside, his in-depth claims about alien types is entirely based on hearsay from people who are likely crackpots. The guy seems to believe any claim made to him via email.

Edited by Thomas Jefferson

The light I seen was going toward the horizon and then back then it would move side to side, when I first seen it I thought it was an aircraft but the way it was moving it couldn't of been. The light was a very white light.

The pony got well fed that night with a good helping of nuts thumbsup.gif

Mojo we all have a little bit of Sidney in all of us, if you haven't then your castrated ? lol

• 9 years later...

Hey just thought I would share my little story. I was around 13 (1996 ish)standing at the old cathedral in peel on a quiet dark night. I was looking up at the sky between two houses then all of a sudden there was a huge orange rugby ball shaped light stationary just over peel hill. Then it just shot of to the right. No sound no feeling of air pressure ....nothing it was just there then it wasn't...fucking freaky! 

• Like 1

On 10/2/2023 at 2:15 AM, michelleb said:

Hey just thought I would share my little story. I was around 13 (1996 ish)standing at the old cathedral in peel on a quiet dark night. I was looking up at the sky between two houses then all of a sudden there was a huge orange rugby ball shaped light stationary just over peel hill. Then it just shot of to the right. No sound no feeling of air pressure ....nothing it was just there then it wasn't...fucking freaky! 

Assume that usually were in a state of suspended animation  and woke up today to revive a 9 year old thread ?

• Haha 1