Stairway To Heaven For Iom Resident / Promoter

spock

The computer monitoring detected the story on Manx Radio:-

Local fan bowled over by Zeppelin

11/12/2007 01:05:39

Last night's Led Zeppelin reunion concert at London's O2 Arena far exceeded the expectations of a local rock music fan.

Lenny Conroy was one of only 18,000 people to get a ticket in a ballot involving millions of applicants.

He says it was an unforgettable evening and the rock legends, who hadn't played a proper concert together since 1980, were on fantastic form (audio file attached):

(Image: Robert Plant and Jimmy Page of Led Zeppelin pictured during a previous reunion which didn't involve the full band)

http://www.manxradio.com/oNews/uploaded/au...pelin-lenny.wma

and what the story doesn't say is that the said Lenny is involved with local promotion company Triskel Promotions.

Luckily for Lenny and, with the odds of millions to one he was, as far as we know, the only IOM resident and linked to a promotions business too who according to the report was involved in the ballot who got a ticket - unless you know otherwise.

The concert was also monitored for an understanding of late 20th century music genres.

Copycat Copycat Copycat

I claim my ten pounds...

Mr Amadeus you too seem to be suffering the effects of prolonged dilithium exposure so I suggest you visit Nurse Chapel in Sickbay and stay there until she considers you fit to return to duty.

Mr Scott in Engineering and Dr McCoy are to run a diagnostic on the dilithium crystals and warp coil injectors and crew and forum users to determine how exposure to dilithium has occurred.

Copycat Copycat Copycat

I claim my ten pounds...

Mr Amadeus you too seem to be suffering the effects of prolonged dilithium exposure so I suggest you visit Nurse Chapel in Sickbay and stay there until she considers you fit to return to duty.

Mr Scott in Engineering and Dr McCoy are to run a diagnostic on the dilithium crystals and warp coil injectors and crew and forum users to determine how exposure to dilithium has occurred.

You'll be accelerating to Warp Warn Level 10 in no time redshirtwu7.gif

Archived