Any Gothy Stuff Happening This Wkend?

dizzygoth

well, I've now landed in Laxey and wondering if owt decent worth attending this wkend anywhere!!! (gothy stuff more than appreciated lol)

is spiderwebs not happening this wkend then or did i just create an illusion in my head that it was :rolleyes: ??

Dizzy

well, I've now landed in Laxey and wondering if owt decent worth attending this wkend anywhere!!! (gothy stuff more than appreciated lol)

is spiderwebs not happening this wkend then or did i just create an illusion in my head that it was :rolleyes: ??

Dizzy

There's a self harm workshop on Friday night and a 2 hour session on effective use purple eye shadow on Saturday morning followed by a course on 'Pretending to Enjoy the Sisters of Mercy and Cure while still looking fucking miserable'.

Dizzy

There's a self harm workshop on Friday night and a 2 hour session on effective use purple eye shadow on Saturday morning followed by a course on 'Pretending to Enjoy the Sisters of Mercy and Cure while still looking fucking miserable'.

Thanks for that little piece of info but I've already tried the fri nite workshop but wasnt quite to my taste......might attempt the sat mornin course tho.......cept I've never liked The Cure & i'm always miserable anyways so might be a complete waste of time :P

Archived