Call To Put Tram Horses In Nappies

Minxie

I bet they'd rather carry a nappy than have a saddle and someone bouncing around on their back.

Or lug a 2 tonne lump of scrap behind them?

Right, so it's ok for them to pull a tram, carts, be ridden, made to jump or race and be whipped but God forbid we attach a device to them to stop the shit from getting all over the road.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can put up with the horse crap i don't walk in the road,

they should do some thing about the dog shit on all the footpaths that i do walk on,

The isle of man is well know for dog shit on the footpaths you can not walk out on a night without coming home with your shoes full of dog shit

they should charge every dog owner 250.00 pounds each year until it is cleaned up

feels like it should, your ignorance astounds me. im damned if any babies i know sit in their own sh1t an p1ss all day. also, i dont know many bikes who drive in the middle of the road on the tramlines? and the sh1te smells better than the prom anyway!

i just cant believe that you are bothered about a tiny bit of money that goes to the clean up of this horse sh1te. just think of the fking money them trams make when they run! £2 a time!

like i said, there are more important things to worry about.

I'd be very, very surprised if these trams run at a profit!

I can put up with the horse crap i don't walk in the road,

they should do some thing about the dog shit on all the footpaths that i do walk on,

The isle of man is well know for dog shit on the footpaths you can not walk out on a night without coming home with your shoes full of dog shit

they should charge every dog owner 250.00 pounds each year until it is cleaned up

You got a point there, chances of walking through a small mountain of dog shite compared to a horse's are countless times more likely and something more needs to be done about it. But the thing about charging all dog owners is that there are those who do actually clean up after them which wouldnt really be fair, as its only a minority who cant be bothered lazy sods plus owning a dog is expensive enough as it is. Putting f'ing nappies on horses though is just downright wrong. Maybe the idiots who suggest this sort of thing should have some sort of similar contraption for their mouth to stop shit like this falling out.

Archived