Mt Mobile Network

mannin

Came across a car off of the Mountain Mile this afternoon at 1650 or so.

I couldn't call the cops cos the network was bust so I carried on through to Ramsey where I was able to pick up another signal.

Made me think about the days before mobiles......precious time could be lost.

2nd off from the Mile in 2 weeks as it happens. Can't remember any there for years since a local advocate shot off.....

I couldn't call the cops cos the network was bust so I carried on through to Ramsey where I was able to pick up another signal.

2nd off from the Mile in 2 weeks as it happens. Can't remember any there for years since a local advocate shot off.....

Evening

Could not be arsed to use one of the emergency phones up on the hill (reverse, move further forward, do a U Turn)?

Try to flag anyone down?

Stop and see how these unfortunates are?

No feck it just drive by and hope to get a signal further down the road ( how far were you prepared to go before you got a signal, The Ayres or possibly further)?

And YOUR handle is inspector?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Laugh I almost cried again.

He is over the last

Evening

Could not be arsed to use one of the emergency phones up on the hill (reverse, move further forward, do a U Turn)?

Try to flag anyone down?

No feck it just drive by and hope to get a signal further down the road ( how far were you prepared to go before you got a signal, The Ayres or possibly further)?

And YOUR handle is inspector?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

He is over the last

Smart move, it could have been a trap.

Evening

Try to flag anyone down?

He is over the last

Morning.

There were people already dealing with the incident - I stopped, offered my assistance to be told that everything was OK.

Of course, when a car does go off the road, its fairly important to contact the emergency services and so I did.

Another classic case of one shooting one's mouth off when one is unaware of the facts.

Now run along.....

Archived