Fatty Who's? Fantastic Saturday Session Beats Extraodinaire!

FattyWho?

FattyWho's? Fantastic Saturday Session Beats Extraodinaire!

The time has come for another musical outlet for the world to feast and gorge itself on! Yes, its FattyWho? and his wonderful, magical mixing skills and extensive selection of new and old Techno and Minimal.

I'll be playing a varied selection that should bring you nicely into the evenings action whether you are about to head out or stay in. What ever the weather, the tunes will keep coming!

Please show some support if you can. Listen to a newer form of music that does not tend to get a play too much on the forums!

This regular show will commence now from 7-11 every sat of the month! You can't beat that for value now can you!

Take your time and enjoy what I have to offer. If you understand music, you will understand me and the sounds I'm trying to push out there.

Kindest regards and please please enjoy!!

FattyWho?

(Follow the link below for ease of access - http://www.mflive.com/ )

Thanks for listening guys.

I enjoyed the show but I had to end it prematurely. I don't recall Dj'n for 3 1/2 hours in my life. It took its toll I can assure of that, hence the half an hour missing at the end. I almost threw up. Too much concentration for too long. That bottle of Havana club that was meant to calm the nerves didn't help either!

Same time same place next week. There will be a guest performing on the show. I don't know who as of yet but I've a couple of ideas.

Thank you for the support and hope you enjoyed the show. I loved doing it but it totally took it out of me. A nice learning curve tho.

RESPECT - FattyWho? :cool:

Archived