Looking For A Bit Of Advice (wow).

WilDDog

WoW is evil.

I remember when I stopped playing.

I really enjoyed it to begin with, up to level 40 was great. Then, things started to take time, hours, endless hours - so I binned it off. I was collecting Thick Leather, for hours. I had a WTF moment and uninstalled the game.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WoW is evil.

I remember when I stopped playing.

I really enjoyed it to begin with, up to level 40 was great. Then, things started to take time, hours, endless hours - so I binned it off. I was collecting Thick Leather, for hours. I had a WTF moment and uninstalled the game.

Agreed. I put so much of my life into it, then realised I wasn't enjoying it and handn't for ages. It's pure crack though, highly addictive, but it's really not that good a game.

I must beg to differ, WoW has now moved to a position of total dominance when it comes to my gaming time :D

The 360 is now a DVD player, nothing else.

My PC is now for web, emails, and WoW.

If you'd have told me a few weeks ago that I'd be excited about playing a game where stuff like Shimmering Slippers Of The Owl are interesting and desirable items, I'd have told you to piss off :lol:

House, I bet while you were writing that post you were thinking to yourself "I'd better hurry up and write this post because I could be doing something useful on wow!

You're doomed dude.

Good Luck ;)

Archived