Fatty Who's? Fantastic Saturday Session Beats Extraodinaire!

FattyWho?

Hi Guys!

If any of you listened last week thanks a lot. It means a lot. The only other thing I can think that will rhyme with that is snot!

So, back to this weeks thrilling installment and we have a guest appearance from none other than the legend, Ste Allen aka Slim. The man knows his sh*t and can mix it up like no other! On his day, this boy is the bomb!

The show will commence from 7 as per thru til 11. This week however, I am going to dedicate an hour to local and global musicians. I have a few friends in Germany and Canada that have sent me some of their beats that I'm going to play. Some of the local gang have sent in some of their splendid efforts too which will be getting some air time. Its a right old mix up and its all good. I've got some of my beats too. Go on, listen in and have a laugh. It'll be worth it. I promise!

This will become a regular feature of the show as I want to help and get peoples music heard by the masses! If you want me to play anything you've produced that sounds current and in line with what I'm playing, drop me an email and we'll get talking about putting your beats on the show.

The line up of the show is as follows:

7 to 8 - Me and warm up

8 to 9 - Tune installments from everywhere!

9 to 10 - Guest Dj (This week Slim)

10 to 11 - Final hour Full Fat with FattyWho?

I know this has been a little long winded but if you've gotten this far, thanks.

Please listen in and show your support. I know, its not exactly the best time of year to stay in, but if you are, bang on the beats and get into it!!!

MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT - FattyWho?

p.s. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

Archived