Call Of Duty 4 Xbox Live

monty2k04

Anyone one from the forums playing this online, would be nice to get a local game set up gamertag Monty2k08.

I'm playing this at the moment, GT: Flintymania

You have been added to my friends list

Hossmiester.png

When its working this is the best game yet!, on NYE their was nearly 250,000 people online!!

Servers keep crashing though and I keep getting "connection interrupted"...... after that it says "server connection timed out"

When its working this is the best game yet!, on NYE their was nearly 250,000 people online!!

Servers keep crashing though and I keep getting "connection interrupted"...... after that it says "server connection timed out"

xbox live is well f*cked up at the moment. has been for about a week. Good job its free... oh.. <_<

Totally agree, i find it abit annoying when you can't get on and give those 'septic tanks ' a good hammering at something they claim they are the best in the world at :lol:

We will have to decide a time and date and have a local private match,

who's up for it, say sunday 10am i'll host........

xbox live is well f*cked up at the moment. has been for about a week. Good job its free... oh.. <_<

i'm not having much luck getting matches online at the moment, very annoying.

Even when i eventually get one it sometime cuts off half way through a match :angry:

I have had no probs over the last couple of days - other than the game being cut off. Looking at the forums it seems that MS are working on a fix.

Anyway would be nice to now all hook up and and see who comes out on top...sick to death of some 10 year old Russian taking the p*** out of me for not being able to shoot straight.

Digga: 10am on Sunday Morning.......are you mad? ;)

Digga: 10am on Sunday Morning.......are you mad? ;)

No no no my friend, i'm quite sane, but i do enjoy shooting 'septics' and can spend most of my days off looking for them to taunt :P:lol: so earlier the better i think,

i to have found if you leave your gaming to the evening the worse the connection problems are :angry:

Archived