Us Presidential Race

Amadeus

Yay - VP debate tonight. Must get popcorn - politics can be so exciting :)

In the meanwhile, nurses in

Bruce Springsteen and Billy Joel like Obama

and I like this site where most campaign ads are in one place.

On the betting market, I went top price on McCain't and still no-one took the bait - must say something...

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She just needs to stop talking sometimes. Look at this one,

Bidens going to have a hard job to not come out of this looking like a smug twat bad guy is the only problem. Palins got a habit of becoming cute when under pressure. 'I'll get right back to ya!'

The BBC will be streaming the Biden-Palin debate live on its website from 0100 GMT, with live running commentary and further analysis from our correspondents in St Louis and Washington.

Looks like Popcorn and red bull then :)

Hmm..I don't know. She's improved for sure but sounded rehearsed and mechanical. Liked Biden's "Mc Cain isn't a maverick" attack - nice :) Although he was otherwise a little dull maybe - or maybe it was just her flashy act distracting...

Hmm..I don't know. She's improved for sure but sounded rehearsed and mechanical. Liked Biden's "Mc Cain isn't a maverick" attack - nice :) Although he was otherwise a little dull maybe - or maybe it was just her flashy act distracting...

The difference between the debates and the Couriac questions is that couriac presses for specifics, where the debates just allow them to sprout away lines without any sort of cross examination. So she did fine, she probably had no understanding behind the headline buzzwords, but it wasn't exposed.

Archived