Us Presidential Race

Amadeus

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd love her to answer the question "Are we living in the End of Times?" More than likely she'd say "Yes!"

Oh heck: Salon Magazine

Munger also asked Palin if she truly believed in the End of Days, the doomsday scenario when the Messiah will return. "She looked in my eyes and said, 'Yes, I think I will see Jesus come back to earth in my lifetime.'"

There is a reasonable probability that someone who is "

" will be at least vice president of the US, and if something happens the president.

Terrrifying.

"I pushed her on the earth's creation, whether it was really less than 7,000 years old and whether dinosaurs and humans walked the earth at the same time. And she said yes, she'd seen images somewhere of dinosaur fossils with human footprints in them."

:blink: Anyone got the number for Branson's Virgin Galactic thingy? Time to get away as far as possible from her...

Not when she's had a deliberate policy of using her personal emails for government business to get around archiving rules.

There's actually not much evidence of government business though. There's a conversation between her and an aide bleating about the press, but that could be considered a personal email. Mostly its pictures of her kids and stuff, which is a large invasion of privacy.

Yeah, I get what you are saying - but she set up two accounts sarah.gov@yahoo and Palin.gov@yahoo - Just the names show what was going on - and as the article above shows she, and her aides, knew to avoid using the official .gov account. The first account was subpeona'ed (can't spell) over the sacking of her ex-brother in law (?) this one has come to light now.

If you've got nothing to hide why set up parallel accounts and then play legal games not to disclose the contents? She was asking for it to be hacked - and more fool her not sticking to the more secure government servers.

I wonder if Palin might withdraw for personal reasons or the like before the election? She's a major liability to McCain. Having chosen her perhaps establishes his credentials with redneck dumbass USA and even perhaps white female voters (supposedly attracting disillusioned Hilary Clinton supporters), but keeping her on board really undermines his credibility and brings his judgement into question. I'd like to think they are looking at jettisoning her (maybe a tragic accident with a pitbull). Is that just wishful thinking?

I wonder if Palin might withdraw for personal reasons or the like before the election? She's a major liability to McCain. Having chosen her perhaps establishes his credentials with redneck dumbass USA and even perhaps white female voters (supposedly attracting disillusioned Hilary Clinton supporters), but keeping her on board really undermines his credibility and brings his judgement into question. I'd like to think they are looking at jettisoning her (maybe a tragic accident with a pitbull). Is that just wishful thinking?

I think you're over estimating the ability of the average American voter to spot such an obviously bad candidate.

Archived