Garden / Building Giveaways

ian rush

I've got various odds and sods which I'm giving away, all immediate and buyer to collect (except for the shed which is awaiting completion of a bigger replacement)

PAVING

I've got 40 or so 18"x18" (45cm x 45cm) paving slabs all in good condition.

CHIMNEY POTS

These are pretty aged originals and would look good in a yard garden - there's five in total. Two that match and three odd ones. I've got no interest whatsoever in flowers and want shut.

MANGLE

I haven't got time to restore this original wrought-iron hand mangle, so if you have and want it, give me a shout. It's not showing signs of rust (yet) but could do with some TLC.

SHED

I got this as a collection job off another forumite about three years ago. It should be able to handle another move and it's easy enough to put up take down (say an hour for two to take it apart and load up, plus another couple of hours to rebuild). It's about 6ft x 6ft. All you'll need to do after collecting is buy some new roofing felt.

I'm in central Douglas and best time to collect is over the weekend at this time of year, although I can nip back to meet at lunch times.

Please PM if you're interested. Otherwise I'll be off to Tels before they start charging....

Archived