Nvidia 7800gtx 256mb Pci-e Graphics Card

nathan wind

7800gtxff2.jpg

This is a PCI Express card, is in excellent condition and has never been clocked. It's given me two years of faultless service without skipping a beat and still plays most new games at high settings.

It easily maxes out Source based games(HL2, DoD:S, CS:S, Dark Messiah) and plays the likes of F.E.A.R. Battlefield 2/2142 and Quake Wars at high settings. It'll even run highly demanding games like Elder scrolls:Oblivion and Crysis at a mixture of medium and high - provided it's teamed up with a decent CPU and memory.

Please be sure you have a PCI-e motherboard and the small square black 6-pin GFX card power connector from your PSU. Speaking of which, you'll need a meaty one of those. I ran it fine from a 550w power supply. Please make sure you know what you're doing when it comes to installing it, as due to the nature of PC-parts installation, I can't offer a refund - It's 100% guaranteed working from this end.

Ideal cheap upgrade if you want to play newer PC games and have them looking swish.

I've got 100% eBay feedback of over 120 and scores of good trades across other forums I can refer you to, should you so wish.

I just bought a jolly nice 19" TFT monitor from this gentleman for a steal price, and it's certainly been well looked after - I'd recommend his services.

Beware flying cats though if you collect...

Archived