[BBC News] Police hunt owner of attack dog

Newsbot

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dogs are vicious pack predators (same as human beings in many ways, which is why dear old "young girl's face destroyer" is able to be "man's best friend" despite being an obvious menace to society) - kill all dogs is my motto, because they're too bloody unpredictable.

We've banned Islamic maniac terrorists on the same basis, (bit odd, bit unpredictable), and they have more common sense than your average dog, so why do the dogs get the special treatment?

Then again, look at this little cutey!

http://www.amarilloanimalcontrol.com/images/dog_bite.jpg

Dogs are vicious pack predators (same as human beings in many ways, which is why dear old "young girl's face destroyer" is able to be "man's best friend" despite being an obvious menace to society) - kill all dogs is my motto, because they're too bloody unpredictable.

I like dogs, i dislike you. Maybe you should die or your parents should have been matched or neutered.

Whilst i'd really not like to hurt an animal, i'd really like to punch you. Fecking Tit.

Untill you REALLY know about dogs, stfu and keep your opinions to yourself. Oh btw, don't buy a dog, you're not good enough.

I like dogs, i dislike you. Maybe you should die or your parents should have been matched or neutered.

Whilst i'd really not like to hurt an animal, i'd really like to punch you. Fecking Tit.

Untill you REALLY know about dogs, stfu and keep your opinions to yourself. Oh btw, don't buy a dog, you're not good enough.

So what is it that I'm missing that I could REALLY know about dogs? Can you (oh wise one) teach them to scoop their own shite into little plastic bags?

Can you teach them to never, ever, rip a child's face off?

In the meantime, as per your entirely well reasoned and humanist post, I'll do my best to "die" - whatever the consequences for my "non-dog-family" - heathens that they are, what with their being able to use a toilet and not wanting to hump close family members if they "look just about humpable."

There is a Bull Mastiff dog on the IOM that is clearly completely out of control i.e. one word from it's "owner" and it does what it likes.

Once again, for those who stupidly give their dogs human characteristics like a "personality", there is actually no law against killing dogs as long as it is done "humanely". So if a dog is clearly out of control, like attacking another dog, then you can legally slit it's throat.

"Job Done" sticker. And why not? I would have no problems at all killing "Tyson" if I thought that "Tyson" was a threat. So beware all those intellectually challenged clowns who keep dangerous dogs in the hope that they might somehow make you look less inadequate than you most certainly are. If they have a go at me - I'll kill them. Not too difficult to understand now is it?

So what is it that I'm missing that I could REALLY know about dogs? Can you (oh wise one) teach them to scoop their own shite into little plastic bags?

Can you teach them to never, ever, rip a child's face off?

In the meantime, as per your entirely well reasoned and humanist post, I'll do my best to "die" - whatever the consequences for my "non-dog-family" - heathens that they are, what with their being able to use a toilet and not wanting to hump close family members if they "look just about humpable."

No i can't teach them to pick there own shit up as much as i can't teach you to wipe your own arse. But then i can't teach you to not punch anyone or become a mass muderer. Same context.

However your drivel about humping makes me think your either wierd or from Foxdale.

ps, your still a tit.

I'm guessing if they really wanted to know who the owner of the mastif was they could find out fairly easily given the number of CCTV cameras on Strand Street that would have had footage of the dog and its owner.

I would be rid of all dogs.Shitting all over the place,a prime example is Molly Quirks glen at the bottom of the whitebridge.And it escapes me why dog walkers drive their animals to the car park and then walk the dogs,why not walk down to the glen in the first place,yes im sure you live miles and miles away.And then when your done do a U turn over the double white lines to get home.

Your houses and cars reek of dog shit,go get some human friends you bunch of billy's.Oh and dont forget to bring your dogs to the most inapropriate of places,like going to watch the TT,or until they were banned up the royal show in sulby in the fur and feather tent,jurby airshow,jurdy road races....ive witnessed it all

I would be rid of all dogs.Shitting all over the place,a prime example is Molly Quirks glen at the bottom of the whitebridge.And it escapes me why dog walkers drive their animals to the car park and then walk the dogs,why not walk down to the glen in the first place,yes im sure you live miles and miles away.And then when your done do a U turn over the double white lines to get home.

Your houses and cars reek of dog shit,go get some human friends you bunch of billy's.Oh and dont forget to bring your dogs to the most inapropriate of places,like going to watch the TT,or until they were banned up the royal show in sulby in the fur and feather tent,jurby airshow,jurdy road races....ive witnessed it all

Pity about the many people who depend on their dogs to live. Guide, hearing, rescue, herding and so on.

I often think that dogs are worth a great deal more than some human beings, thanks for reminding me how accurate that conclusion is.

The attack happened at about 0930 GMT near to Claire's Accessories shop in Strand Street, Douglas.

I don't know much about dogs, never having owned one. It could just be that that particular dog has a dislike for other (smaller) dogs, but depending on the reasons why it attacked, could it have just as likely been a small child as it happened in a busy shoppng street (in school holidays)?

I've killed a dog of mine, because it attacked my father in law. The police kindly took the carcass away for me, nice folk. Don't see a problem, dog attacks, gets killed. Job done. I see that as responsible dog ownership.

Archived