[BBC News] Police hunt owner of attack dog

Newsbot

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The kind of people who own dangerous, out of control dogs are the same ones who drive shitty uninsured cars, live in houses with crap piled up in the garden and clog up the NHS with fatty diet & smoking illnesses

I would say it's unlikely that they read MF and if they did they would be delighted at having pissed someone off

Like Princess Anne.

At the risk of being flamed, the report on the radio did say that the Yorkie was unharmed. So what is the fuss all about?

Dogs, just like us, can take an instant dislike to another dog, the Yorkie could have looked at the Bull Mastif 'the wrong way' and the Mastif had a go, not seriously from the sound of it.

I may not be Barbara Woodhouse, but when I am walking my dogs, I always greet a strange dog with a friendly 'hello'. That seems to set the tone of the meeting and the event passes without incident. But I have seen dog owners get very nervy and call their dogs to heel, or put them on a lead and then there are problems, because the dog picks up the bad vibes and becomes defensive.

More often than not, it is not the dog, but the owner which causes the problems.

More often than not, it is not the dog, but the owner which causes the problems.

agreed, walking , feeding , and picking up after it is only a small part of owning a dog. most people have no idea about training a dog right. there is a lot more to it than getting them to sit or roll over.

so i can understand why people dislike them, unfortunately its bad ownership that cause it.

Archived